Siblings

Vatsala got up and started moving towards that man.

" where are you going?? " Bhanu asked her.

" one minute bhrata " she moved near him.

Before he could slip away Vatsala held his hand.

Others too turned towards them.

" why bhrata .... won't you meet me ? " Vatsala's eyes were already filled.

Nisatha was unable to resist himself anymore.

Ulmuka already side hugged Vatsala.

" what have I done to you ? Why are you avoiding me ? Am I that much evil ? " Vatsala cried.

Before she could talk further , Nisatha pulled her into a tight hug.

" Love you a lot Vatsu " He kissed her forehead.

Balram smiled at his kids , Revati had happy tears.

" arey vah Nisatha  ... when I asked you to come you clearly refused it and said you are going to Mathura ..... when did Hastinapur became Mathura for you ? " Pradyumna said with fake anger.

" and You Ulmuk .... you were telling that you have to go for Mathura or else a disaster will happen.... why did you come then? " Pradyumna pulled Ulmuka's ear.

" ouchhhh !!!! All because of this Vatsu  I failed to resist myself from meeting her " Ulmuka said and smacked her head smoothly but received a tight slap from Nisatha and Pradyumna.

Nisatha looked at her feet , it was empty. He took out a yellow pouch and opened it.

He pulled out a pair of beautiful anklets from it.

He bent down and placed then around her ankle.

" bhrata what are doing ?? " Vatsala tried to stop him.

" shh Vatsu ..... until I am alive you should wear these anklets " Nisatha declared.

" I am too no less than lord shiva " Nisatha said as she made her to sit on a couch and He sat down.

" bhrata .... what are you saying? " Subhahu laughed.

" Indeed .... he too listen Omkara from his beloveds and I am also " Nisatha said and smiled at Vatsala.

" how ?? " Vatsala asked.

" 'bhrata' the adorable word which comes from your mouth itself Omkara for me " Nisatha said.

Vatsala was unable to replay anything.  She just started crying.

All brothers rushed towards her at once.

" why are you crying ?" All were asking a same question.

She looked at each and everyone and just cried again.

" don't cry please " Brihadbhanu and others pleaded.

Subhahu pushed others and stood infront of her.

" these men became more sentimental ..... get up Vatsu we will go away from here and let's begin our quarrel " Subhahu took her away.

" So now you all take rest for a while dinner will be ready shortly " Yudhistira said and everyone retired to their chambers.

Subhadra , Krishna and Balram were pulling each other's legs.... Rukmini and Revati shooked their heads.

Just then their kids arrived.

Subhahu and Vatsala literally came with complaints on each other.

" Enough Vatsu you need rest now ..... moreover our niece or nephew need rest" Ulmuka said.