I am an orphan

Vrishasen was about to take exit from the palace.

" vrish " Lakshmana held his hands.

Vrishasena drew them back before anyone could see them.

" Laks.... sorry princess what are you doing here ..... you wedding will be conducted in the morning and groom's family is arriving tomorrow morning and .... " Vrishasena kept on telling in a single breathe.

" vrish please " Lakshmana said " you know everything I am sorry " Lakshmana cried. Vrishasena took her away from the entrance.

" please don't cry it's ok " Vrishasena about to cup her face but took aback.

" I didn't wanted pitashree to hear all those taunts from everyone.... I cannot  live as a black dot of Hastinapur  I knew you would have married me undoubtedly after these many things but we have to live amdist of the society only tomorrow many questions will arise for sure it will question you ..... because of me I don't want you to face difficulties..... that's why I am sacrificing our love Vrish I am sorry " Lakshmana cried bitterly.

Vrishasena wiped his own tears " na no need to give explaination .... I can also understand " Vrishasena gave his angavastram to wipe her tears.

" it's very cold here go get inside your room still not even wore mehendi too .... tomorrow groom's family is arriving na they should not point out any mistake.... I will go and help others in arrangements haan .... come I will drop you back " Vrishasena faked a smile . Lakshmana hugged him tightly and weeped .

Vrishasena immediately separated her from him. " we should be like this now " Vrishasena stood away from her .

The very next morning, whole Dwaraka family reached Hastinapur.

Duryodhan and Bhanumati went to welcome them. Bhishma and others too welcomed them happily.

Vatsala and Abhimanyu too entered the palace.

" Vatsu why did you come ?? " Balaram exclaimed.

" pitashree it was not me your sons brought me " Vatsala  said dramatically.

" what!!! " All brothers snapped their heads at once.

Revati and Astabharyas were giggling at their kids.

" don't worry pitashree Deepu is  taking care of everything there and Aparna and Swarna bhabhi is with bua " Ulmuka gave short report to his father.

Krishna and others went inside. Abhimanyu was searching here and there constantly.

" Arya I am here only what are you searching for? " Vatsala said.

" I am searching Lakshman " Abhimanyu said.

" what " Vatsala exclaimed.

" shashi I wish to apologise him " Abhimanyu said.

" my pati is the best " Vatsala wrapped her hands around his right arm.

Abhimanyu giggled suddenly they heard a sound. Someone dropped a glass . They turned and found Lakshman who was burning with anger.

" how dare you to enter my palace " Lakshman said with damn anger voice.

" Lakshman listen to me.... " Abhimanyu tried to pacify him.

Lakshman saw Vatsala.

" everything because of you " He grabbed her neck to kill her. Abhimanyu tried to drag him back.

" Lakshman leave here " Abhimanyu dragged him back. Vatsala coughed and Abhimanyu ran towards.

Vrishasena rushed and pacified Lakshman and sent him away.