The end of Exile

The war just ended along with Pandavas Agyatvas.

Maharaj Virat is overwhelmed by Padavas help to his kingdom.

" Maharaja Viraat thanks a lot for you support and help" Yudhistir said.

" No Samraat we should be grateful to you because you have saved our kingdom and shall I ask one favour  from you " Viraat asked.

" ask me Maharaj " Yudhistira said.

" please allow us to fight for you in the upcoming war " Maharaj asked.

" let Govind arrive here Maharaj Viraat" Draupadi said.

" yes Panchali you are right Jyest I will go to Dwaraka and bring Subhadra abd Abhimanyu and ask Madhav to come with us also " Arjun said.

" yes arjun we are exited to see our son Abhimanyu go bring him soon " bheem said.

" ha arya I am too waiting to see my son and my Subhadra bring them soon " Draupadi said with tears.

Arjun prepared for the journey and left to Dwaraka.

Suddenly Viraat thought of some thing.

" Samraat you can accept my another favour " Viraat said with a glowing eyes.

" tell us please " bheem said.

" I have heard a lot about Rajkumar Abhimanyu so I wish that my daughter became your daughter in law in simple words I wish to give my daughter's hand to Abhimanyu in marriage "

All of them smiled.

" indeed we are happy by this I promise you that she will be the bride of our son Abhimanyu " Yudhistira promised him wholeheartedly as he was unaware of Vatsala and Abhimanyu wedding.

Uttara blushed hardly and ran to her chamber. All her maids followed her.

" see rajkumari you will be the wife of rajkumar Abhimanyu now " one of them said.

" of course he too lucky to have our rajkumari I am sure that he will be lost at the sight of her beauty " another maid said and teased Uttara.

" rajkumari after you get your love don't forget this poor creatures " All her maids giggled.

Uttara was already flying in sky with thoughts Abhimanyu.

Exactly this was the consequence of Krishna's promise to Rukmini.

On his way to Dwaraka he stopped near a pond to take sone rest.

Numerous thoughts streamed in his mind.

" bhadra what shall I tell you whether to ask sorry for you or thank you I really In the mixed feelings.  I left you all alone at the time when a woman needs her husband a lot, every time I landed you trouble and you handled it all alone. Now of our son you have raised him single handedly whole world praises him all credits goes to you. I am grateful to you bhadra. 13 years how did I lived without you I don't know. But as per now I cannot live a second more without seeing you I am coming my dear this time I won't leave again I promise. Abhimanyu , my son I am proud of him Once after this war we three will have our whole lifetime to stay together " Arjun thought for himself as he looked at his reflection in water.

" Abhimanyu may be look like me no no he might have inherited fairness from his mother and also might joyful as Madhav I can't wait to see you putr" He said and looked at the locket .

" I love you Bhadra " he kissed that locket.

And headed towards Dwaraka.

Dwaraka

Krishna was telling a story to Priyaa.
She sat on Krishna's lap looking at his moving hands with wide opened dreamy eyes and small little mouth and that too opened. 11 month old Priyaa was observing Krishna's actions more than listening to him.

They both were sitting below a tree which is near to the practice area.

In which Abhimanyu was playing with Chakravyuha. Vatsala was standing near Krishna looking at her husband.

Bhanu came back to inform something to Krishna. Priyaa forwarded his hands to him.

" aww putri come come " Bhanu swinged her in the air and carried her into the practice area.

Vatsala sat beside Krishna.

" pitashree this nature is not peaceful as it looks right "

" hmm Vatsu It looks so calm and peaceful outside but it has the furious volcano inside it which is the most dangerous one " Krishna said in a serious tone.

" pitashree you look like worried what's the matter "

" nothing Vatsu " he smiled and both of them sat looking at abhimanyu.

" Vatsu I wanted to ask you one thing "

" please ask me pitashree "

" do you remember your promise to me ??? " He asked.

" ha of course pitashree how can I forget that I will definitely agree to your every single word pitashree. Tell me what I have to do now " Vatsala asked joyfully.

Krishna was silent. She shooked him.

" tell me pitashree what I have to do now " Vatsala winked.

" keep smiling always " Krishna said with a heavy heart.

" Aww that is soo easy " saying this Vatsala gave bright smile. Prabhavati came to them at took Vatsala with her to the temple.

" time comes Vatsu that time smiling will will be the hardest one to do " Krishna said looking at the fading figure of Vatsala.

" pitashree " called Pradyumana.

" hmm tell me putr " Krishna asked.

" Yuvraj Dhuryodhan and Gandhar raj Shakuni has arrived " Pradyumana said hesitantly.

Krishna got up and moved with Pradyumana.

How was the chapter friends......hope it was good

What happens next????

What would be Vatsala's reaction for Abhimanyu and Uttara's marriage????

Drop your comments below and share your views with me.

do vote if you like.

bye

thank you soo much

Ganashree........😊😊😊😊