Back to Dwaraka

" hey Vatsu where are you going "
mourvi asked Vatsala.

" why jiji I am going to sleep " Vatsala said.

" you are going to sleep today what a joke " Mourvi giggled.

Vatsala realised now and blushed.

" go go arrangements all finished go " Mourvi led her to the room where Abhimanyu was waiting.

She entered the room.

There was a bed decorated by forest flowers , a jug of water and a glass , and one big lamp. Abhimanyu was sitting near the window looking at the moon. He heard her foot steps.

He turned back and walked up to her ,
he took her hands in his and lead her to the bed. They both sat on it facing each other.

Abhimanyu was just looking at her silently. " Her beauty vah!! no jewels only a necklace and mangal sutra in her neck , pearl earings , 2 bangles in each hands , beautiful eyes just like an angel from heaven oh god " He thought for himself.

He sighed and broke the silence.
" ahem... What shall we do now shashi" Abhimanyu asked.

Vatsala just smiled and ran up to the window. Abhimanyu side hugged her.
Vatsala placed her head on his chest.

" at this moment I don't want anything else in this universe shashi"

Vatsala embraced his torso as replay.

" I want to tell you something shashi "

" hmm"

" I love you "

" me too arya"

Abhimanyu took her in his arms as a baby and placed her on the bed.

He freed her hairs. She looked in his eyes for first time their eyes met. He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes in pleasure. Abhimanyu got up and put off the lamp.

Morning

Sun was shining brightly. Ghatothkach had already busy in his works and so Mourvi and Hidimbaa. Even children left for practice.

Vatsala woke up now. No one disturbed their morning sleep as per the instructions of Ghatothkach.

The blooming forest flowers are now withered. She was feeling lite. She got up and corrected her dress and looked at abhimanyu who was still sleeping.

She moved away his silky locks from his forehead and kissed him.

A small smile crept on his face.

She took a bowl of turmeric paste , oil and soapnut powder and went to take bath. She looked at her reflection in the water. Her face had a new glow and the marks of love added some more beauty for her she smiled and closed her face with her palms.

She took bath and dressed up as simple as she could. Now she went to wake him up.

" arya arya get up " she caressed Abhimanyu's head.

" hmm... no I want to sleep shashi please " Abhimanyu said.

" its already late arya get up "

Abhimanyu opened his eyes " oh god !!!you took bath already you would have called me " he said with a shock.

" for what " Vatsala asked.

" we would have bathed together " Abhimanyu said as he neared her.

" che.. go now get ready " she pushed him inside the bathroom.

Both of them get dressed and came outside.

Ghatothkach smiled at them.

" come come we were waiting for you both " Mourvi called them.

" did you slept nice yesterday and mosquitos troubled you " Ghatothkach asked and recived a glare from Mourvi. He bit his tongue.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala looked at each other.

Hidimbaa entered and fortunately topic was changed.

Children also returned back and all of them sat together and had their breakfast.

Like wise four days moved.

Today they were going back to Dwaraka.

Ghatothkach and Abhimanyu embraced each other.

" visit us frequently abhi I miss you " Ghatothkach said.

" you to bhrathaasri visit Dwaraka also " Abhimanyu said.

Vatsala took the blessing of Hidimbaa and Mourvi and Ghatothkach.

" stay happy dear sister and abhi remember my gift you have to give it." Ghatothkach giggled.

" take care bhrathaasri visit us frequently I miss you " Vatsala said.

" stay happy Vatsu any time I will be there for you dear " Ghatothkach said with tears. He really loved her as dearest sister.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala seated on their chariot and took leave from everyone. Abhimanyu drove the chariot.

On the way to pass the time Abhimanyu was teaching Vatsala to drove the chariot.

Finally they reached Dwaraka.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala stood amazed at the entrance of the palace.

Not only  family of Dwaraka along with them Upapandavas,  yaudheya,  sarvaga , niramitra suhotra stood with a bright smile as showing off there all teeths. Along with Subhadra there stood Devika, Valandharaa,  Karenumati, Vijaya stood with happiness dripping from there eyes.
At edge of the family there stood Bhanu and Suthanu with a peak of joy. Also Rukhmavati had returned from Vidarbha she stood with Pradyumana carrying little Aniruddh in her hands.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala was really really happy to see them all after a long time. All pandavapatnis performed aarthi to the couples together. In between Abhimanyu winked at Bhanu for which he moved a step away from Suthanu and glared at him.

After welcoming them inside the palace, Abhimanyu and Vatsala took blessings from all.

When they moved to Krishna they were speechless. They touched his feets and " We don't know how to thank you....." but Krishna stopped him and embraced both together.

After sometime Krishna was about to leave for the forest where Pandavas lived and as Arjun returned from tapasya. Rukmini stopped him.

" arya don't tell them anything now let it be the surprise for them promise me that you won't tell them "

Krishna smiled and promised her. But that smile got pale as he knew the consequence of it.

How was the chapter friends.......hope it was good.

What happens next?????

Drop your comments below and share your views with me.

do vote if you like

bye

thank you

Ganashree........😊😊😊