24

Saturday night

Ara's POV

"Creep" I stated as jungkook tried to imitate the witch's laugh.

"Pffft" I said turning to front.

Later for what felt like hours, Our SUV came to a halt.

"We reached?" I asked.

"Hm" joon said Unbuckling his seatbelt. We all got outside and followed joon to a store. There were many types of seafood cakes and fish cake sticks [odeng]. I looked around. it was a clean and neat place. Unlike the other shops this one actually was a building while most of the other stores were open carts

"Where's this place" I whispered to jimin.

"I don't know either sis" he replied, shrugging.

"But am sure those seafood cakes will taste good" he added.

The shop owner asked for our order.

"A plate of seafood cakes for me and jimin" I said. The owner nodded and gave us a plate of seafood cakes. I took it from him and walked to jimin who was just a meter away from me. We both took a seafood cake and stuffed our mouth with it.

"Tkiksssotaskki" jimin said Something while eating.

"Vhaah" I tried to say 'what' but it turned to Vhaah since my mouth was filled with the seafood cake. Suddenly someone pulled a strand of my hair annoying the living cow out of me.

I turned to the one and only jungkook before kicking his knee.

"Is that good?" He asked pointing at the seafood cake. I nodded as reply.

"Hyung where's this place?" I asked yoongi.

"Hyung?" He questioned.

"Whatever. Where's this place"

"Incheon" he said.

"Oh- Wait what? Why did we come this far? are we going to pick jin hyung?" I asked.

"Nope! He still have jobs to do" yoongi said.

"Then why did we come this far for? street food?" I asked. He nodded.

"Joon gone nuts" I added.

"Do you guys need fishcake sticks?" Hobi asked. I nodded. Me and jimin were waiting for the bowl of fishcake sticks when suddenly I heard my name being called by someone.

"Ara-aaah" I turned to the door of the shop. There stood a familiar face. Felix?

"Oppa?"

"Kiddo" he said coming towards me before pulling me to a bear hug. Felix was my classmate also jisoo'd cousin brother. So we did got along. He did see me as a sister while I did see him as a sweet brother unlike my annoying and overprotective brothers. His hometown was incheon so it wasn't a coincidence to see him here.

Wait! My brothers! they're here. I slowly pulled away from the hug and turned to my brothers who were shooting death glares at me and Felix.

Everyone except jimin who was busy eating was staring at me. Even tae? Am sure they must've told tae Something which resulted him to act protective like others nowadays. Their gazes drop down . i did follow their gaze and met the now holding hands of me and felix. It wasn't him who held my hands i was the one who held it. It was clearly understandable as my hands were above his. I pulled away my hands and sheepishly smiled at them.

"Why are those dudes staring at us?" Felix asked.

"Th-they're my brothers" you said.

"Oh hi Ara's brothers am her friend felix" felix introduced himself bowing. He do know that you have 7 brothers but he never saw them.