26

Sunday morning

3rd person's POV

She was sleeping peacefully until jungkook decided to annoy her. Jungkook kept pulling each strands of her hair still being careful not to hurt your scalp.

"Aagh" She groaned as reply.

"Wake up" He said.

"Go away jungkook" She said eyes still closed.

"Am not jungkook! Am a stalker" jungkook said.

"You a noob stalker? You aren't supposed to show yourself" She said.

"Ya wake-up piggy" Jungkook said shaking you.

"Go away jungkook! Am sleeping" She yelled annoyed.

"No! I won't! Wake up!" he said.

"Let me sleep kook"

"We all ate breakfast hours ago and now it's 11 in the morning! So Hyung told me to call you not wanting you to miss your breakfast" jungkook stated.

"Tell them am sleeping" She said.

"Tell it to them not me" jungkook said.

"Fine" She said getting up.

"That's it" jungkook said. She took her phone and texted 'am sleeping' to yoongi before getting back to sleep.

"Yaa why are you still sleeping?" He questioned.

"I texted yoongi that am sleeping" She said grumpily.

"Get up or I will pull you off of the bed" jungkook said grinning.

"I will kick you in the ball if you do so" you yelled.

" I don't think your tiny legs will reach there" jungkook said chuckling.

"I swear you jungle rooster, I will smack the daylight out of you if you keep annoying me" She warned jungle book. She was so sleepy as an annoying dude she doesn't even know kept calling her last night, asking for his blue and grey t-shirt she doesn't have any clue about.

"Says the one who annoyed me a whole hour yesterday"

"You weren't sleeping " She argued. Jungkook sighed before pulling her by her leg resulting in her to fall on the floor on her butt.

"You're so mean" She said.

"It's called concern! What if you die?" He asked acting surprised.

"I won't die after skipping a meal" She said still on the floor.

"I once read a news that a fat piggy died after skipping a me--" he got interrupted by landing a slipper on his stomach which was thrown by ara.

"Get lost you pig's brother" She said getting up before going to the washroom. After brushing her teeth and taking a shower she walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting around the dining table.

"Gummorning kids" She greeted them and they greeted back. She looked at the varieties of food left but still took a bowl and pour some cereals and milk and started eating them.