38

Tuesday evening

Ara's POV

"Yaa jimin, I don't wanna play hockey" I said to the jimin who's dragging me to god knows where.

" We ain't gonna play hockey" Jimin said, still dragging me.

"Wait are you gonna sell it to a pawn shop? Yoongi gonna kill-"

"No, I ain't gonna do something like that" Jimin cut me off.

"Then where are we going with a hockey stick? You're dragging me towards the market" I complained.

"Finally" I heard jimin sigh

"What're we doing he--" Jimin cut me off again by pointing at something, more like someone.

"See that boy over there? " He asked as I hummed in reply.

"I want you to beat him"

"WHAT? " I yelled in shock. "You want me to what? " I added.

"To beat that boy who's sitting over that Building stairs

"Ne michyeosseo? (Are you crazy?) " I Scowled.

"But you're strong and you did fight drunkards and all" Jimin said pouting.

"That doesn't explain why I should beat a stranger who's doing nothing but minding his business" I complained.

"You know what he did? " He asked.

"What? "

" As joon had a staff meeting, I and tae decided to walk back home from school. And that boy over there called me shorty and tae was laughing at me" Jimin whined.

"He called you what? "

"Shorty"

"Bastard" I mumbled walking towards the guy.

"Yaa you! " I yelled as I slightly beat the guy in his leg.

"What the" He said getting up and looking at me confused.

"What did you call my brother by? HUh? Shorty???" I scowled.

He took a gander at the jimin who's hiding behind me and his eyes grew wide.

"Uh I- I just" He stuttered.

"You what? " I asked beating him again trying to act cool.

"Mianhae. Jinja mianhae [I am sorry, am so sorry] " That guy said bowing uncontrollably.

"I won't call him anything anymore, forgive me this time" He said bowing again.

"If you were this obedient, why did you call him shorty then? " I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I saw noona in the gym that day" he said bowing again.

noona? Gym?

"Now go shoo shoo" jimin said trying to scare that guy and succeeded in it as the guy ran away.