12

Monday night

Ara's POV

"No, I just checked my receipt. I didn’t buy any of your bullsh*t"

"I-"

"Go away dude" I said uninterested.

This kid is bipolar as fck.

"Come on. What's with the fuss?" He asked. I ignored him and grabbed my legs before burying my face in my thighs.

"I was just kidding haha. I am so funny! Forgiven?"

"No now fck off dude" I mumbled.

"Why? what you want me to do to make you accept my apology" he asked sincerely.

Wasn't he the one who said I am annoying af and he wishes not to have a sister? and now he is asking for my apology?

Wait!

An evil smile creep on my face when an idea struck me.

"Anything?" I asked as I held my head up.

"Emm ya anything...?" he said.

"Then allow me to be friends with chen"

"I can't do anything about that though" he stated.

"And Why is that?"

"Cause you know what? if you guys fall in love and he broke your heart jin Hyung gonna kick me out of the house."

"I asked for being friends with him not being his gi--" I was cut off when he cupped my cheek and stared into my eyes.

"Trust me in this"

"I trust no one kook"

...

Tuesday morning

We spent the rest of our time in the library playing more never have I ever, cham cham cham, truth or dare and some others too. we weren't sleepy at all as we were sleeping in the library earlier. it was 5 am. the library opens at 5 in the morning.

We heard the clicking sound of lock and seconds later the door was open wide.

The moment the security noticed us his eyebrows raised.

"What were you guys doing here?"

"We were locked. you could've at least checked inside before closing" jungkook stated crossing his hands at his chest.

"Are you the students ms smith told to arrange the books?" He asked.

"They are, not me" Chen said.

"Then how did you get locked here?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I dozed off," he said.

"As you guys are on your uniforms, I will let you go but before that, I need to check your bags. you may ir may not have stolen books!"

Both me and jungkook rolled our eyes before handing our bag to the security. He checked jungkook's hand before giving it back to him.

"Why are you bringing this to school?" He said showing a lip gloss.

"Cause why not"

"Did you steal it from here?" He questioned.

"Steal? is this a cosmetic shop?" I questioned.