28

Sunday morning

Ara's POV

"Which drunkard incident?" Tae asked making me chock on my chocolate milk. Everyone went silent.

Oh shit! No no!

"Which drunkard incident ara?" Tae repeated but with a serious tone. I mentally cursed.

"Wh-which drunkard? Haha" i laughed sheepishly.

"Then what're they talking about?" Tae asked pointing at jungkook and jimin.

"Oh them? Emm"

What am i supposed to say? That i just had a small fight with some shitty drunkards the day when they thought i went missing and the whole time i was lying?

"Ara?"

Wait! I know what to do.

"They're talking about that day when me and jungkook drank. Jungkook kept bullying me saying he will tell jin about that" i added .

"Huh? Jungkook also did drink! You can tell about him too" tae said.

" i know right? Such a dumb jungle book " i said sheepishly. Jungle book glared at me.

"That's too dumb though" tae said laughing. I sighed in relief. Thank god he bought that. I looked at the jungkook who was still glaring at me. i gave him my innocent smile.

..

It was noon right now and me, jimin, tae and jungle book were watching TV. I was in the middle of tae who was in my right and kook who was in my left while jimin was beside tae at the right side.

We all had a popsicle in our hand everyone's popsicle were almost over except mine. I barely did eat mine as i was so into the movie.

The megalodon was about to bite the cruise ship

But the moment was disturbed when i felt tae leaning towards me. I turned to him. I understood that he was targeting my popsicle as his mouth was wide open than a megalodon's.

"Yaa" I turned my popsicle to my left away from tae so that he won't eat it. But soon i regretted it as i felt Something on my popsicle which was now in front of the one and only kim jungkook. I turned to my left to the popsicle and found nothing but an empty popsicle stick.

"Yaa jungkook! That was mine" i yelled. He grinned sheepishly. I bite him at his shoulder but he kept grinning.

"Jerk" i mumbled and marched towards the fridge. I opened the fridge and checked for red,white&blue popsicle i jumbed in joy as i found the last one. After taking it i marched to living room not wanting to miss the climax of the movie. I seated myself on the couch between tae and kook. I took a bite of my popsicle while watching the megalodon getting trapped in the trap.

"Can I have a bite?" Jungkook asked.

"NO" I stated straight.

"Yaa sharing is caring" jungkook said.

"No" I said.

"A small bite"

"No"

"Please?"

"No I said"

"Pretty please?"

3rd person's POV

"A small bite okay?" She asked.

"Yaya whatever" jungkook said. She handed him her beloved popsicle. After some seconds she showed her hand towards jungkook for him to hand her, her popsicle.