52

Monday morning
11:20 AM

Ara's POV

"If I am his guardian angel, who's my guardian angel?" I asked expecting a certain reply. Jungkook stared at me for some seconds before ruffling my hair.

"Me. Am your guardian angel" He spoke and Jin let out a laugh.

"And most of the time you want protection from the kid you're supposed to guard?" Jin sassed and Jungkook looked at him with a done face.

"There done. Change your clothes and take rest too. Don't stress yourself or do any work that's bad for your shoulder okay?" He asked and I nodded before turning to the white tshirt of mine that's currently soaked in blood.

"Don't worry about that. I will wash it for you" I nodded before going upstairs.

I washed my hands before taking a new tshirt and shorts with undergarments.

I only came to remember my phone that was in the front pocket, when it vibrated indicating that I got a new message.

I quickly took the phone out and checked for new scratches but found none. I sighed before placing the phone on the table prior to leaving for bathroom.

..

I got out of the bathroom after washing myself except my shoulder Jin treated earlier. I wiped the surrounding of the wound with a wet towel.

I sat comfortably on my bed, grabbing my phone in the process. I opened the group chat where I got a message.

-
[ for you to understand better, These are what Ara saved the said people as. :) ]

Jisoo : 🍗El pollo de Jisoo🍗
Bangchan : Foive year old christiano bangnaldo
Chanyeol : Chanyeol with booger in his nose👃🏻
Yuri : urine💦
Bora : barbecue sauce🥵
Kai : kai🍭🍼
Yoonah : yoonah🐣
Jungkook: Arachibutyrophobia
-

Lo-ki ded inside💀👍🏿

Foive year old christiano
bangnaldo : I posted a new
selca

< 11:31 AM

You added kai🍭🍼

Foive year old christiano
bangnaldo : babes and dudes
like and comment 🔥🔥 on my
latest post.

< 11:31 AM

You:
₩5000

11:31 AM >

Foive year old christiano
bangnaldo : for what?? A
like? Or A comment 🚶🏿‍♀️🦽

< 11:32 AM

You:
I got 7 brothers hun

11:32 AM >

And imagine the famous
music producer agustd
commenting '🔥🔥' on
your selca.

11:32 AM >