47

Saturday morning

9:08 AM

Ara's POV

Walking out of joon's room, rubbing my eyes while yawning, my attention went towards the living room where I could hear some high pitched yellings.

"No, no not like that. Oppaaa oppaaaa it's me araaa" I raised my eyebrows in offense.

(Italics are in high pitched while others are in normal voice)

"Nah it's like this. You better obey me jungpoop am the mighty kim ara. If you don't, I will yeet you out to pluto you Buffalo's ass" I walked to the living room before leaning on the doorframe, watching 3 kids who were busy in a discussion.

"No, man! it's always like this! taehyung oppaaa you're my all-time favourite. I love you a lot more than jungkook " Tae said imitating..... My voice??

"She never mentioned you as her favourite" Jungkook argued.

"Ya she only mentioned me as her favourite" Jimin stated getting many eye rolls from others.

" It's always yoongi" Tae said.

" Yoongi boo saranghae. You're my favourite oppa. You're so cuUute. Aww yoongiiiii you so cuuuuute" Jungkook cooed as others broke out laughing.

"That's true as hell L. M. A. O" Jimin pointed out.

"I know right? Yongi booo" Tae said laughing.

"Just imagine if she was here. LMAO she would be puffing her cheeks like this" Jimin said.

"And she thinks that's scary" Jungkook spoke laughing.

"just imagine if she heard us. LMAO that would be the funniest shit eve-" Tae's face turned to the door where I was leaning on with a raised eyebrow.

...

3rd person's POV

Jin who just returned from market after buying meat was confused to see taehyung on the steps cleaning Ara's slippers.

"Hey.. " Tae looked up before smiling.

"What're you doing? " Jin asked confused.

"Look I already cleaned those 3 pair of shoes and now only 5 pairs are left" He said giving jin a proud smile.

"Oh okay" Jin said giving him a weird look before getting inside only to see Ara on the couch with a leg on top of other with jimin beside, shaping her nails with a nail file.

"Oh hyung you're here. You gotta see this jeongkey" She called out as jin's attention went to jungkook who was on the floor on his 4 legs.

She sat on his back before ordering a "to the kitchen jeongkey"

Jin watched in awe as jungkook carried her to wherever she ordered.

"You wanna try? " She asked getting down.

"Yeah cool" He replied running to kitchen before placing the bag of meat in the kitchen sink. He ran back to the hall and frowned seeing jungkook standing in his feet.