9

Sunday morning

3rd person's POV

Ara ran towards Jungkook's room before barging in. Jungkook was there sleeping peacefully.

"Yaa frog face wakeup"

But Jungkook didn't move a budge.

"Jungkook" She called again, shaking him. Again no movement.

She rolled on top of him continuously and soon she smirked when a pair of hands pushed her off of him.

"Why are you even here?" Jungkook asked uninterested, followed by a yawn

"Well.."

"Well what?" He asked .

"Drama" She said and Jungkook jumped out of the bed before running to his window to peep outside to his neighbor's house.

"Who's fighting? Big bald man? With which animal now? Buffalo?" He asked.

"I fought with kris"

"Tsk that's the drama?" He lazily walked back to the bed before plopping on it.

"Wait! you fought with who?" She shrugged not repeating herself.

"Who? Who?"

"Who who! What are you? An owl?" She sassed.

"Why? I told you to stay away from him Right?" Jungkook got up from his bed before crossing his hand.

"He started first"

"What did he do? You hurt somewhere?"

"Not that big of a deal but yeah he did" She said showing her arm.

"That asshole" Jungkook mumbled checking her arm.

"What happened?"

"When Jimin and I was ordering icecream, I saw a dude's keys falling from his pocket so I helped him to get it not knowing it was him."

"Then?"

"He told me he would bully me until I transfer"

"Pfft who does he think he is?" Jungkook said in a mocking way.

"Then I replied him with many savage comebacks. But he didn't know any. So he was jealous and tried abusing Jimin instead. And then I grabbed his neck and slammed him on the near electric post. And then Jimin kicked his crotch and then we ran away. Oh and he grabbed my arm cruelly first" She said showing her red arm.

"Oh. It looks painful...kinda painful?" Jungkook said checking her arm.

"You can have your phone back" She looked away trying to be the 'mean' Ara.

"Okay but did kris let you go after hitting him?" Jungkook asked.

"We went in the vespa and I was the one who drove. He chased after us and I drove through a small alley which his goods carrier couldn't go through"

"He studies in our school" he said.

"I know. So like we gonna be in some stupid school fights now? To be honest I Don't mind though."