50

Sunday night.
9:12 PM

3rd person's POV

"Kim ara!" Jungkook who was busy in thoughts called.

"What?"

"Were you actually chased by dogs yesterday?" Ara's eyes grew wide at the question her brother asked. She quickly hid her surprised face with a confused one.

"Why you ask?" She asked trying not to hesitate.

"Ya why are you asking that now?" Jin asked feeding tae a stir fried broccoli.

"Cause I don't think she was chased by them" Jungkook said placing the chop sticks above the bowl.

"Huh?"

"She definitely got chased by someone. Probably someone with...Red hair. Am I right?" Jungkook questioned.

'Howww' she asked herself.

"What're you talking about, kook? She already said that she got chased by dogs" Jimin asked.

"Well she was obviously lying. What kind of dog is able to open that bigass gate of ours?" Everyone including Ara was confused now.

"Eh?"
"Huh?"

"What does the gate have to do with dogs chasing her?"

"Yesterday when she came back from yuri's house, I was the one who opened the door for her. She was panting and also looked Scared. It was me who guessed it was dogs and she just played along" Jungkook said.

"So? She already told us the story of her coming across to 2 dogs fighting" Hobi said.

"She left the gate open and was also wearing the shoe which showed that she was in a hurry

"That still doesn't prove that some human chased her" Yoongi said.

"If it was dogs, she should've closed the gate instead of banging the door for us to open" Jungkook stated.

"She was scared and of course her sympathetic system was active. She must haven't thought about it since she was in a hurry" Joon argued.

"When she came inside, she kept zoning out and also kept staring at window as if she is scared something will be there. The last time I checked, dogs weren't tall enough to reach the windows" Jungkook said out his thoughts.

"And even today when we went to McDonald's, didn't a red haired guy save her from falling?" He asked. But only Tae was giving him attention.

Poor kook.

"Jungkook leave it and eat your food you ain't making any sense" Jin said followed by a sigh.

"Just after that she was trembling with fear and kept acting weird. And she kept throwing tantrums to go to daegu as if something would happen if she stays here" Jungkook addressed. And now he had everyone's attention.

Jin looked at Ara in suspicion. Followed by yoongi and hobi.

"Did something happen yesterday?" Ara shrugged at jin's question.

"Don't mind him he is still in the hangover of watching detective Chinatown" Jin said going back to eating.

"I checked the CCTV" Ara's eyes grew wide.

"And the clips of yesterday was missing" He added.

"It's not the first time though" Jimin said.

"Am not playing. This is something serious" Jungkook turned to hobi and joon who was fighting for the last squid.