13

Tuesday morning

Ara's POV

I walked beside jungkook to the door.he quietly opened the door and entered the foyer

"Why isn't he picking the phones?" I heard yoongi from kitchen.

"He must've forgotten the colour or they must've repainted " I heard jimin.

"Shh don't make any sound we can just sneak to upstairs okay?" Jungkook whispered.

Just when I was heading upstairs behind jungkook, I tripped on a step and fell down with a loud BANG and now everyone's attention was on me. I was lucky that I tripped from the second step that I didn't get hurt anywhere.

"Are you okay?" Everyone asked running to me including jungkook.

"Umm ya. haha! My clumsiness! Haha!" I stood up faking a laugh.

"are you sure?" yoongi asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh ya! of course" I said sheepishly.

"Wait jungkook! Why are you here?" Yoongi asked

"Oh nothing" he said running upstairs.

"Wait there! I want to ask you Something" yoongi said chasing him followed by Hobi and namjoon to follow him.

"should we follow them? " tae asked.

"Should we?" I questioned.

"sounds good" jimin said smirking.

"jungkook why did you lie to us?" Hobi asked.

"I didn't" jungkook lied again.

"What about the black house?there wasn't any black house in that area" hobi said.

"They must've repainted I guess" jungkook said.

" told ya they must've repainted" Jimin said

"Then why didn't you pick the phone?" He questioned.

"Y-you called me? my phone must be silent.heh" he said sheepishly laughing.

"Then why were you sneaking to upstairs?" Hobi asked.

"Umm I wasn't...?" he said Earning a glare from yoongi.

"Look here! Ya I lied. Like what were you guys thinking then? He isn't like what you think he is! He will spread rumors about me like last year" he said.

"Last year?" Namjoon questioned.

"Ya! There's Something that I didn't told you about.you know what's the reason which separated me and kris?" He asked which yoongi,hobi and namjoon shook their head in deny.

"His girlfriend yuna broke up with him cause she likes me"

"Ohhh" it was jimin and tae.

"Stop teasing me Hyung " jungkook snapped.

"Then?" Yoongi asked.

"He then spread rumors telling that I seduced her and I am a womanizer and all."jungkook sighed.

"And if you guys beat him, he would only make it worse.he will keep disturbing and annoying me not to mention Ara is in my school now" he said pointing at me.

"Should we change your school?" yoongi asked me.

"noooo. I will miss bora and yuri. Like I told you, I will avoid him" I said.