48

Saturday morning
08:34 PM

(3 hours prior to the fresh organ incident)

3rd person's POV

"Jungkook-aah" Jin called out for the younger one who was busy teasing about his sibling's height.

Jin walked to the living room getting no reply from jungkook.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Tae asked to yoongi.

"No need, I ignored you just fine the first time" Yoongi replied while his attention was on the notepad where he was doing the calculus.

"Vampires suck your blood to get vitamin D because they can't go out in the sun to get it themselves, ever thought about that? no, because you only think of yourself" Namjoon said leaving hobi speechless.

"Hey" Everyone turned their head towards jin.

"Where's ara? "

"Isn't she with buri?" Hobi asked.

"It's yoori, hyung" Tae corrected.

"I kept trying to call her for past 2 hours. She didn't attend first 10-20 calls and now I can't even connect. It says she is out of coverage area" Jin stated.

"She is with yuri painting on the rooftop. If you're wondering how I know, chanyeol and yuri are neighbours and he can see them from his room and their place is poor in range that maybe the reason why you can't connect" Jungkook stated typing something on his phome before going back to bragging about how tall he is.

"Okay jin. you're my bestfriend right?" Jimin asked to the standing jin.

"of course" Jin replied.

"Also you know me pretty well right?" Jimin asked. Jin raised his eyebrow before hesitantly replying.

"Yeah....?"

"Okay so when u compare my height with Yoongi hyung I do look taller right?!" Jimin asked as yoongi stood up offended.

"Is this what you're wanting to ask?"

"Yep its very important"

"Am 175 and you're 174! Am a centimeter taller than you. To be exact, 10 millimeters. To exaggerate, 10000 micrometres. Or you can say that am 10000000 nanometres taller than you by any type of law" Yoongi explained.

"Damn hyung calm down" Hobi said pulling yoongi down to sit beside him.

"what's for dinner?" Tae asked jin who had his mouth wide open at yoongi's speech.

"food" Fuming yoongi replied.

"no I mean, what are we having?" Tae explained.

"an unwanted conversation" Tae groaned before hitting on yoongi's arm.

"So I don't have to pick her from yuri's house? " Jin asked.

"It's yoori, hyung! Yoori" Tae stated proudly.

"Yuri know how to ride a two-wheeler" Jungkook addressed.

"But curfew is going on" Jin said clearly ignoring tae.

"In next village. not ours. And moreover yugyeom is good at driving" Jungkook said.

"Who? "

"Her brother"

"Oh"

"So you don't have to worry and moreover yuri is a black belt" Jungkook said.

A/N : so basically none of them was worried about her after hearing jungkook's words about her being safe with yuri :)
.
.