43

Thursday afternoon

Ara's POV

I was walking through the hallway. Hands in my jacket's pocket, humming a song that I heard online years ago.

"You" Jungkook said capturing me in a headlock.

"Hm?"

"Where's the newbie? " He asked looking around still pulling me in a headlock.

"He went to poop" I said as he stopped walking and stood in front of me.

"Uh? "

" Well He accidentally happened to fart in front of me,bora and, yuri. and bora accidentally happened to laugh at him so he ran away" I said as jungkook chuckled walking beside me.

"Serves him--" Before he could continue blabbering shit, I smacked his head earning a hiss from him.

"Don't badmouth my boi" I said.

"Your boy?? " He asked laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"Kid what did you feed him" He added.

"Just some chips and a carton of chocolate milk that was given by stella" I said.

"Why would stella give you chocolate milk for? " He asked, his tone back to serious.

"We're good now. She apologized" I said.

"That's doesn't sound good to me" jungkook mumbled as I rolled my eyes and walked ahead.

...

It was the evening. We were having a footbal match. Me and tae against jimin and kook.

It was consistently that way, me and kook against each other, jimin and tae against each other. While having any match between us, me and kook will always be rivals. For a reality we two were truly serious and good in all things. If me or kook chose to achieve something, we won't sit calmly until we achieve it. Leaving both of us in the same group would be an absolutely stupid decision as we could win against others easily.

The first group to get 10 goals will win. that's how we played. And only having 2 players in a group, our goalkeeper would be temporary and both player could play at the same time and anyone of us could chose to be goal keeper.

"We won" I said as the ball slammed on the net.

For 10:5 we won against koo and chim.

Taehyung was a good goalkeeper as he was tall unlike jimin who could barely defend the ball .

"How does it feel to lose 4 times in a row " I asked as tae rested his arm over my shoulder, smirking.

"Jimin couldn't defend the ball cause he was short. If he was tall we would've won by now" Jungkook excused.

"Ahaa, give him to me and take tae. Let's see who will win" I said as jungkook smirked.

"Deal"
"Deal"

"He is right I can't defend the ball as am short and you're shorter than me. We will lose" Jimin mumbled standing beside me.

"Who told you that you're the goalkeeper? " I said stretching my arms.

"Then? Am not that good in soccer" He said.

"I would be the goalkeeper and a player at the same time. I will occasionally change to goalkeeper to defend the goal and moreover the goal you couldn't defend was mine not jungkook's" I said.

"cool"

"I will trick jungkook and will pass the ball to you. You complete the goal with a center shot " I said