8

Sunday morning

3rd person's POV

"Bitch"

Ara looked up and met with the deep mysterious eyes of kris.

"Yeah, honey? You called?" She asked.

"Well bitch I never thought I could get my revenge outside the school" he said.

"Oh cool....?" She doubted.

"Tsk did you expect me to leave you alone after picking a fight with me? I know you transferred to our school. I will bully you until you transfer again" he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"It is kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence" She said with a smile.

"You're such a bitch" he said.

"Here's a tissue, you have some sh*t on your lips" She said handing him a napkin. He grabbed her arm cruelly as a reply.

"Leave my hand" She said calm.

"What the-" it was Jimin who just returned after getting ice cream.

"Ayy girl your boyfriend is here" he said.

"I am not her boyfriend, am her brother" Jimin corrected removing Kris's hand from her arm.

"Good for you" he said.

"What does that even mean?" She asked pissed.

He grabbed Jimin's hair and pushed him to the wall near and was about to hit him when Ara's hand on his neck stopped him. She grabbed him by his neck before slamming his face on the nearest electric post.

He backed off and stood there trying to process what was going on. And later he raised his hand to wipe the red fluid that was coming out of his nose.

"Bitch"

"Why don't you check eBay and see if they have a life for sale?" She asked sighing.

"Do you have a death wish?" He questioned while she grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Have you ever wondered why people don't like you?" She asked.

"You gonna regret this" He said. She calmly ate the ice cream judging him.

Kris angrily raised his hand but the kick on the balls had him kneeling on the floor. Ara turned to Jimin who just kicked him.

"Run" He yelled.

"Oh come on bro it was getting interesting" Ara complained and Jimin sighed before dragging Ara with him to the car.

"Yaaay" kris groaned.

Ara and Jimin got into Jimin's vespa. Jimin sat in the back while she took the driving seat before wearing the helmet, driving away.

"Jimin, is someone following us?" She questioned on the way

"I don't know .There are many cars behind us" Jimin stated looking behind.

"There is a BMW ,a harrier, a nexon-"

"Please tell me the colours " she interrupted Jimin, taking glance through the side view mirror.

"BMW and the nexon is grey. Harrier is white and there's a goods carrier too" he said.