49

Sunday morning

9:46 AM

3rd person's POV

Ji-hoon's mother, who came to give the boys a bowl of new dish she tried, saw Ara and wondered why she was throwing little tantrums early in the morning.

"What's it? Is something wrong?" The mother who once had a young daughter, like ara questioned.

"Don't mind her. She want to go to grandma's place. And is throwing tantrums since I denied" Jin said accepting the bowl from jihoon's mom.

"Umm well can't you consider her opinion since umm it's vacation and she be missing her grandma..."

"It's not like I don't want to. Joon got a meeting this Wednesday. We decided to go to daegu after that"

"Did you tell her that?"

"Of course I told her that. But she said she had a dream about nooroo dying and is throwing tantrums to see him RIGHT NOW!" Jin spoke followed by a sigh.

"Nooroo? That boy must be someone who's precious to her" Mrs lee said out her assumption.

"Nooroo is a damn frog she picked from the field of daegu"

"Opppppaaaaaaaa" Jin sighed again, shaking his head at the high pitched yelling.

"We ain't going to daegu today" He addressed uninterested.

"Nooooooooo. Oppppppaaaaaaaaa~"

"Umm I will get going then. Take care" Mrs lee said before leaving.

"Opppaa please let's go to grandma's place mmhm?"

"Wait! Is that a kitten's sound?" Jin lied and tried to change the subject.

"Where?" Ara asked looking at the pile of huge empty boxes jin was staring at.

"I think it's over there" He said pointing at the empty boxes that was lying on the porch. Ara ran to the boxes before checking each one of them.

"Are you sure it's here?" She asked.

"Hm" Jin said getting inside.

.

FLASHBACK

"Be careful sweetheart" As she turned at the red-haired person who just winked at her, her wide eyes grew even wider at the quite familiar deep voice.

It's him! She was doing whatever it took her to not fall victim to him. Trying her best to ignore. Trying her best to forget his doings.

She trembled slightly in his arms as she struggled to stay still.

"Yaa!" Jungkook looked at her from a distance and shouted. The red hair ruffled her hair and said,"Be careful. You must have lost your teeth by now". She was surprised to see him and was confused as to why he was acting...nice?

She watched the red haired man walk away. He stopped near Jungkook and said something to him. Her attention immediately directed to Jungkook, who muttered "that clumsy little shorty."