22

Saturday evening.

Ara's POV

"Hm" Jungkook hummed in reply.

"So can I sit there?" Tae questioned already finding himself a seat near us.

"We reached" hobi announced and Tae groaned out of annoyance.

We exited the car before walking towards the store.

"Me and jimin will share one cart" I announced.

"Me and kookie" Tae yelled.

"We 3 will take one" Joon said, introducing Hobi, yoongs and himself as we. We walked to the cart and took 3 as per our opinion. We then moved to the diary following yoongs.

"Chocolate milk" I said after watching Jungkook grab banana milk for him .

Jimin placed some chocolate milk in our cart and Tae grabbed a tin of cream cheese and Camembert while Hobi took 2 bottle of milk .

We then walked to the sweets section. Different varieties of candies catching our attention.

"Look at this" I said showing a packet of mochi to jimin. Jimin smiled seeing it. I always told him that he looked like a mochi.

I put the packet in the cart. I then grabbed packets of snickers, toblerone, quality sweets and some random candies with cool looking packets.

I grabbed a packet of Hershey's kisses and smirked as I showed it to jimin.

"You want kisses?" I asked. He looked over me.

"Ya 2" he said before hunting for sweets. I leaned and kissed his cheeks twice.

"I said the other one but okay I got 2 kisses from my sis"

"I need kisses too " Tae said watching us. I took a packet of kisses and throw it in his cart.

"Rude" Tae murmured.

"Thanks" I replied giving him a wink.

I then noticed the packet of sour punks in the top most part of the shelf. I tiptoed to there. My hands were almost on the packet when a pair of large hands picked it. I looked at the side and met a grinning Jungkook who placed the packet in his cart.

"Yaa jungkook" I said hitting him as a sign for him to give it back.

"What?" He asked.

"That was mine. I found it first"

"Was! Not now" he quirked.

"Tae can you take that for me" I asked Taehyung pointing at the other packet of sour punks on the top of shel and Tae nodded.

Jungkook took another packet of sour punks and handed it to me with a "here"

"Can't your short hands reach there?" Jungkook teased.

"Ya it can't. And the problem is?" I raised my eyebrows offended and he chuckled ruffling my hair.

I pointed at the jellybeans on the top most row of the shelf and Jungkook grabbed it before giving it to me. Others took sweets on their choice while I took mine.

"Are we planning to fill the cart with chips?" Jimin asked.

"I know right? Stop grabbing more snacks" Jungkook said to Tae who were busy grabbing chips.