42

Wednesday night

Ara's POV

"You're like a pineapple in pizza" Jungkook said.

"Uh? I don't like pineapple in pizza And I doesn't--"

"Not like that,most of the people doesn't like pineapple in pizza and always want to get rid of it while some--" He said cutting me off . Before he could complete his sentence, I cut him off.

"You doesn't like me and want to get r-rid of me? " I frowned looking away.

It was silent for some seconds. I turned back to him who was already staring at me, studying me.

Just some minutes ago I saw a video were people ask their siblings to describe them. And I thought to ask jungkook about it as he was the only one awake right now.

"No not like that! You're like money"

"Money? " I questioned.

"Ya everyone want money and everyone likes money" He said making me confused.

"Who likes me? And who want me? "

"Kri-" He stopped talking and covered his mouth.

"Kris? Kris? Like as kris himself" I asked with wide eyes.

"Kris what? Kris loves you? haha In your dreams" He said sheepishly chuckling.

"I literally heard you saying kris" I said smirking.

"It's you imagining things" He said

"Then what did you said? " I asked.

"Umm I...I..said Christopher oh yeah, Christopher" He said.

"Stop lying you said kris and then you realised it and you covered your mouth" I smirked.

"kris like me? Mhhm That maybe the reason why you didn't bring him here huh? " I teased him.

"He did come here many times! It's just you were at jisoo's place 24/7" Jungkook said.

"And Please don't ask him that" He pleaded while my smirk grew wider.

"Profit? " I asked.

"Yaa don't be mean! I did many things for you" He whined.

"Like? "

"Like!? Like!? You don't know any?" He asked raising his brow.

"You did keep my one-two secret! Just that I don't know any more" I said.

"Ya you mean ass--"

"Shh go and sleep you big baby" I said ruffling his hair. "it's my time to shine" I said smirking.

"Yaa don't you dar--" Before he could complete his words, I closed the door, leaving his room.

×××

-Thursday afternoon-

I was standing 2-3 metres away from boys' washroom waiting for Kris. According to hyunjin, kris went to washroom. It was lunch break.

I can't get inside the washroom ! But jungkook can.

I smirked before running towards my classroom. Before I could get inside my classroom someone rested their arm over my shoulder stopping me from going any further. I looked at them in confusion, wondering why would someone like them do the friendly gesture.

"Oh hi? " I said awkwardly.

"Ara-ssi can we have a friendly talk?" Jieum asked.
(one of stella's friend if you forgot)