501-510

Mime private 501Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1065 Updated: 19-06-05 05:52

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bracelet Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After eating and drinking, Luo Wenyuan shaved Luo Shaohui's hair and beard, and helped him take a bath. Good fellow, the rubbed mud almost blocked the sewer of the hotel.

I don't know if it was the thousand-year-old ginseng seed that played the role, or whether Qingshan used too much spiritual power for Luo Shaohui, and it also had the effect of washing the essence and cutting the marrow. The sour and smelly mud on Luo Shaohui's body rubbed one layer after another, and he rubbed it enough. It took five times to see the original skin color, which greatly exhausted Luo Wen.

After Luo Shaohui is rinsed off, his skin tone will return from deep baking to normal temperature. It is slightly darker than Luo Wenyuan and belongs to a normal oriental skin color. Looking at his face again, Luo Shaohui was originally exposed to the wind and sun, and his skin was seriously aging, but after a lot of grooming and shave, the wrinkles seemed to disappear a lot, and he looked only 30 years old. He has thick eyebrows, big eyes, high nose and thin lips, and his appearance is seven to eight similar to Luo Wenyuan, saying that he and Wenyuan are brothers. After washing, Luo Shaohui's whole son was completely new, reaching out his hand to rub his head with cucumber peel, and showing a long-lost smile in the mirror.

Old Sam had a sumptuous dinner with Tong Nina, and when he came back to the suite, he saw that Luo Shaohui had changed. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"God, Arthur, you are so handsome!"

When Luo Shaohui floated to the beach, he was found by Sam who was picking up trash nearby and dragged him to the shore. Luo Shaohui couldn't speak, and he came up from the sea again. Old Sam gave him an English name, Arthur, which means the son of Atlantis, and he has been called until now. In the past ten years, if it were not for the old Sam to take care of and help Luo Shaohui from time to time, perhaps he would have starved to death, so Luo Shaohui was very grateful to Sam.

"Hey, Sam, thanks to your care for so many years, thank you!"

Sam already knew Arthur's life from Tong Nina just now. It turns out that he is really not from Atlantis, but a Chinese. As for how he got to the U.S., Tong Nina doesn't know, but anyway, Arthur now finds his family. , Should be leaving the United States to go home soon. Old Sam felt happy for Arthur, but also reluctant to leave his old friend.

"Arthur, are you going back to China? Where do you live, can I write to you?"

"Of course, the address is *****!"

Before his death, Luo Shaohui lived with Mr. Luo, but Luo Zhentian had a special status, and it was difficult to leave the address to a foreigner. So Luo Shaohui told Sam the address and phone number of Leng Xing's house and asked him to write to him. Anyway, the two houses are separated by an alley, so collection is also convenient.

Qing Shan, this person has always been a dripping favor, and he looked at this kind old man, his eyes rolled, and he thought of a trick.

"Nana, are you busy with our fruit shop?"

Since receiving Qingshan's permission, Nina Tong has been pondering the details of opening the shop these days when she has time. After thinking and thinking about it, she found that there are too many things to do. Even if Qingshan supplies them, there will be a lot of work in the shop.

"Sister-in-law, I am too busy. I have to sell goods and check the accounts. I have to clean the shop and place the goods. Oh, there are so many things, so I am going to hire another clerk!"