201-205

Chapter 201:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1101 Updated: 19-03-22 06:12

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Master, Master said that he would introduce a few foreign boxing masters to me. Someone will learn martial arts with me in the future!"

Qing Shan Fu'e, this second-class apprentice is really a martial idiot, so happy for such a little grace?

"Your meridian has just been nurtured, and you have to fight bravely again? Can you use dark energy flexibly? You are so anxious to find someone to learn from, or the master will accompany you two tricks?"

Zhan Feng shook his head like a rattle, and now he didn't dare to fight against his master if he was so courageous.

"Furthermore, what are you calling? Who is your master? Just call him Xiao Luo, you are one year older than him!"

Zhan Feng didn't say anything, and didn't dare to disobey the master. He secretly looked at "Little Luo". The old "Little Luo" god was sitting there and nodded slightly, giving him a look of "Don't worry, I'll do it". Zhan Feng hesitated and agreed.

"A Feng, how is your father?"

Zhan Feng smiled with joy: "My father is getting better and better. When I went in just now, he saw his eyelids move. I called him by name and he can still frown as if he heard it! Master, do you think he is? Wake up?"

Qing Shan nodded, and Zhan Kunpeng was about to wake up, which was really good news.

Luo Wenyuan has contacted the Kirin headquarters to report in detail on the content and details of the operation. Bai Hezheng learned that they had extracted Terminator virus antibodies and were conducting animal tests. He was overjoyed and instructed Luo Wenyuan to be optimistic about Seriek and not let him. he died.

In addition, Lao Bai praised Chen Qingshan greatly with words of beauty, and promised to give her a reward after the incident.

The team members hadn't closed their eyes for a whole day and night, and the people whom Bai Hezheng had sent to support arrived. Luo Wenyuan handed over the follow-up inspection and resettlement tasks to them, leaving Liu Zhilong to continue guarding Seriek, allowing the others to sleep in rotation for a while. Accumulate sharply.

Luo Wenyuan found an unoccupied single ward and prepared to take a rest. Since receiving Qing Shan's promise, he didn't want to leave his sweetheart for a moment, so he pulled Qing Shan into the room together.

The room has only a single bed, the windows are bright and clean, the sheets are dazzlingly white, you can see the wrinkles after ironing, sofas, refrigerators, and televisions. It is worthy of a top private hospital, and its hardware facilities are similar to star hotels.

Qing Shan thought that Luo Wenyuan was going to be awkward again, and his face was a little unhappy. He didn't know that Luo Wenyuan pressed Qing Shan to lie down on the bed, but he sat on the sofa with his hand on the armrest, tilted his head, and looked at Qing Shan silly.

Qing Shan had a fever when he saw him, and said angrily: "You don't hurry to sleep, what are you doing to see me?"

Luo Wenyuan's eyes were gentle, like a panther full of food and drink, and there was a laziness in his voice:

"See if you are real."

"Bah! You are not a real person! Close your eyes and go to bed!"

"Um-. Go to sleep, I will wait for you to fall asleep before going to sleep."