101-105

Chapter 101:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1073 Updated: 19-02-24 06:52

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Chen Qingshan went to the guy's room in name, but in fact they were all fakes. She didn't even know where the guy's room was. Of course, Luo Wenyuan wouldn't really want her to go to work. Therefore, Qingshan was also happy to sleep and wake up naturally. I went to the space for a few more days. I looked at the watch and estimated that Luo Wenyuan should have finished his breakfast at this time, and then walked slowly to the office building.

Qing Shan had already prepared all the medicine Luo Wenyuan needed and put them in the space, but in order to conceal others' eyes, she still carried a small casserole in it, which contained medicinal soup made from ordinary Chinese medicine sent by Tashi.

I don't know if it was because of the disappearance of the gu worm. Luo Wenyuan's dizziness and nausea disappeared completely since yesterday, his eyes were not so painful, and even his vision was slightly restored. Luo Wen can't help feeling that Bai Hezheng has treated him for more than a year, but the effect is not as good as that of Qing Shan's treatment for one day. It seems that Chen Qing Shan said that the cure rate is 90%, but it is really capable.

In fact, Baihe Zhengmu's healing ability is very strong, and it is not inferior to Qingshan's spiritual power, but Luo Wenyuan's root cause has not been found, so it was a waste of energy.

Luo Wenyuan's eyes were good, and the whole person relaxed a lot. He did a few stretches in the room, frowning while doing it. After he was injured, he stopped even regular physical exercises. He felt that his joints were stiff and his muscles were stronger than It has shrunk before. It seems that training will be gradually resumed in the future, and there is still a small ability person who needs to be covered by him. It won't work if you don't quickly restore the peak state!

When Qingshan came, Luo Wenyuan had just finished a hundred push-ups. She handed the small casserole to Tashi and asked him to warm it up in the guy's room. Qing Shan watched Luo Wenyuan's forehead with a thin layer of sweat, jokingly:

"Yeah, the state is so good, Chief Luo, do you feel that he can launch a moving light wave again to save the earth? Hurry up and wipe his sweat and start the treatment!"

Luo Wen was far from knowing what a moving light wave was, and it wasn't a good thing to think about it. With a "tsk", he went to take a battle bath.

Everything was ready, Qing Shan let Luo Wenyuan lay flat on the bed, took off his glasses, and checked carefully. The gu worms were all cleaned up, and there was no continuous gu poison corrosion. Luo Wenyuan's eyes were in a much better condition: the wounds around the eye sockets no longer discharge pus, and fresh granulation tissue has grown in some superficial areas. The eyeballs are not as bulging as the first time Qingshan saw it, the sclera is no longer hyperemia, the corneal ulcers are also tending to heal, and everything is developing in a good direction.

"Good condition, better than I thought!"

"Uh-ah, um."

Luo Wenyuan's eyesight was much better than yesterday. Qing Shan was close to him just now. Although it was still a little fuzzy, he could roughly see Chen Qingshan's appearance. As the saying goes, three points are white to hide seven points of ugliness. People with fair complexion have no major flaws in their facial features, and their appearance is generally high. Luo Wenyuan estimated that Qingshan was not ugly, but she did not expect her to be so handsome, which was a bit surprised.

"Where is the maw that I asked you to prepare yesterday?"

"In the aluminum lunch box on the table."