231-235

Chapter 231:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1198 Updated: 19-03-30 11:20

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Qing Shan "puchi" happily: Use dog meat to make soup? If the filial piety is accepted, the soup is forgotten.

Qing Shan Chong Lou Shao opened his hands, revealing a handful of fine powder on the palm of his hand, and he could smell a pungent bitterness from half a meter away.

"This is the powder of the traditional Chinese medicine Bupleurum. Although it has a pungent smell, it can't hurt him, and it can soothe the liver and relieve depression!"

Lou Shao listened to Qing Shan's words, he was skeptical, and asked someone to take the bully down to wash the Chaihu powder.

Although Hou Shao lost, he and Lou Shao were in the same group. After Lou Shao won, he felt that his face was bright. He pulled Abe Gangmen and Lou Shao back to their respective lounges, waiting to enjoy martial arts fighting.

When Abe left, he peeped at Qing Shan for a few times, and muttered something to Hou Shao with a wicked expression on his face. Hou Shao also nodded his head with comprehension on his face.

Lang Wenzhe lost the money and was busy with these three dogfights. He felt aggrieved and didn't wait much. He went back to the lounge upstairs to flirt with the little stars to relieve their boredom.

People walked almost the same, and Qing Shan lowered his head to check Satan carefully.

Satan's eyes were closed tightly, his mouth was half open, and his tongue was drooping outside. If it weren't for the abdomen, it was still faintly undulating, as if he had died.

Master Suo did not leave, standing behind Qingshan with his hands on his back, watching her touch Satan's head for a while, and then open his eyelids. It is estimated that the little girl was soft-hearted and could not see the animal die, so she persuaded her:

"Girl, I advise you not to waste your efforts. This dog is not only injured as simple as... it can't be saved!"

Qing Shan raised his face, revealing a pair of small pears, and asked Master Suo: "Oh? What's the point of Master Suo?"

Wang Jinsuo was originally from Tianjin. As the saying goes, "Jiuhe Xiashao Tianjin Guards, three floating bridges and two passes", Tianjin gathers people from the north to the south, jugglers, and all kinds of people from the rivers and lakes. It can be described as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Converge.

Wang Jinsuo is also the descendant of Qianmen in the Eight Gates. He has seen a lot of methods in the Lower Jiuliu, and the doorways of cockfighting and dogfighting are also clear.

When Lord Suo saw Satan for the first time, he found no abnormalities except that the dog was extraordinarily ferocious. Later, when the dogs started fighting, Master Suo found something was wrong.

When a dog is emotional and desperately biting, it will foam up in the mouth, which is a normal physiological reaction. But Satan has no saliva at all. Either he has used drugs to suppress secretion, or the dog is exhausted.

"I think this dog has a dry nose and red and swollen anus. If I guess right, this is a sick dog. I don't know what method Lang Wenzhe used to make it refreshed and fight. But all the secrets for forcibly improving combat effectiveness are Kill the chicken and get the eggs, and the dog will be abandoned after one fight! If you really want to help him, give him a good time!"

After listening to Lord Suo, Qing Shan admired and wondered:

"Master Suo, since you can see that this dog has done tricks, why don't you expose it?"