191-195

Chapter 191:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1267 Updated: 19-03-21 06:00

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Luo Wenyuan stared at Qingshan's flowery smile, his heart turned into a soft finger, he gently embraced Qingshan, got up and went to Tishriek.

Luo Wenyuan came to Seryek, grabbed his right hand on the reef ground, and a pair of black stone handcuffs appeared in his hand. Following his manipulation, he hooped Seryek's hands.

Luo Wenyuan also remembered Seri's hatred of kissing the back of Qingshan's hand, and deliberately made the inside of the handcuffs uneven. Serijek felt the tingling from his wrist in his coma and let out a vague moan.

Luo Wenyuan grabbed the shirt of Serijek's vest, carried him in his hand like a sack, and walked towards Qingshan and the others.

Seeing that this man was making stone handcuffs with fire in his hands, Zhan Feng had already set off a storm in his heart. He could see that these were not ordinary people, and they were probably experts like his master.

"Uh-, master, master, they..."

Zhan Feng has been taught by Zhan Kunpeng since he was a child. Regardless of how he went to study in the UK, he is actually a traditional person in his bones, and he emphasizes generation rules.

He is Qing Shan's apprentice, and here he is the lowest in seniority. He should say hello to everyone, but he doesn't know what to call him, so he asked Chen Qing Shan.

Qing Shan pulled Zhan Feng over and introduced him one by one. Zhan Feng's mouth is sweet, and both Batur and Lei Bei are called "Uncle Master". When it was Luo Wenyuan's turn, Zhan Feng hesitated: this person seems to have a close relationship with the master. Okay, maybe it means that to the master, and the attitude of the master is also very subtle, how do I call him?

"Master...gong?"

Luo Wenyuan saw that Zhan Feng was so acquainted and loved Wu and Wu. He already regarded Qingshan's apprentice as his own, and immediately said:

"You can talk to Batuer and Leibe in the same generation, and you don't need to call them uncles!"

Qing Shan rolled his eyes, and said to his heart: A Feng and Leibei Batuer are the same generation, can't talk to you? Don't think I didn't hear what A Feng called you just now, hum!

The group of people walked toward the secret road of Seriek's bedroom. Just after passing a corner, two figures flew down from the cliff above, one large and one small, and they quickly swept toward the yacht that had drifted to the sea.

Luo Wenyuan and the others were shocked. The people on the cliff were lying there silently, and no one noticed.

"It's Kurtaz!"

Luo Wenyuan recognized that thin figure, it was the death knight who had escaped from under his hands, and the red-haired dwarf who followed him was Mograine.

After Mograine and Kurtaz fled from the hands of the supernatural powers, from the second layer of intricate secret passages, they entered Serijek's bedroom.

The four knights all knew that the entrance to the secret passage leading to the retreat was in the Serijek's bedroom. Now that things have been revealed, the Chinese supernaturalists will soon be able to chase them down, so the two decided to take a yacht to the high seas first, and then Notify the legionaries to pick them up back to Britain.

When the two came to the beach, they saw Chen Qingshan confronting Seriek from a distance. She was wearing a black combat uniform. Like the supernatural person just now, she must be a group of people.