186-190

Chapter 186:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1446 Updated: 20-11-16 15:11

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Qing Shan sneered, "So what?"

When Seryek heard that Qingshan himself admitted that he was a supernatural person, he could no longer control it, and laughed proudly.

"Hahahaha, great!"

The sea in the cave rose a lot, and it had passed Seriek's calf. He pulled Zhan Feng towards the entrance of the cave. Seeing that he was about to come out, Qing Shan slowly backed away, and the three of them were now outside the cave.

The voice of the dumpling rang in Qing Shan's mind: "Shan Shan, this person is really blue blood-good fellow!"

"Dumpling, I guess he is a hybrid of mountain ghosts and humans, what do you think?"

"It is very possible, but his blood completely inherits the characteristics of the mountain ghost, and it must be able to detoxify!"

"What are you talking about? Can the blood of the mountain ghost detoxify?"

"Yes, the blood of the mountain ghost is the main medicine for making detoxification pills, so it was caught by the cultivators and almost extinct the species."

Qing Shan thought quickly, if it is really like the dumpling said, can the antidote of the Terminator virus be extracted from Seri's blood?

"Tuanzi, did the ancestor Xuan Huizi tell you the details of using the blood of the mountain ghost to detoxify?"

"I remember the master said that it seemed to inject the poisonous blood of the poisoned person into the mountain ghost, and then take the blood of the mountain ghost, add other herbs, and refine it with a pill furnace. Probably the procedure seems to be like this. It has been too long. , I can't remember...but the blood of a mountain ghost can only detoxify one kind of poison, and it won't work if you change another one, and the mountain ghost will die soon afterwards, without exception."

Ok? Qing Shan had a flash of light in her mind, but unfortunately it was too fast, she didn't catch the clue.

Seeing Qing Shan staring at his face, Seriek was stunned, thinking that Qing Shan was attracted by his appearance, he was overjoyed, and smiled more vigorously. In fact, Seri cannot be blamed for being affectionate. Regarding his body and appearance, Serijek is indeed outstanding. Coupled with the charm of a mature man in his body, countless women have made him sick with love.

Seri looked at the beautiful face of Qingshan close at hand, and the lust in his heart made his blood boil.

"Beautiful lady, my full name is Serijek Sabal White. I am an elves. I am very eager to know your name. I wonder if there is such an honor?"

Elves! Sure enough, after the mountain ghost disappeared from Huaxia, he went to the west and was called an elf.

Qingshan's eyes rolled around, and a vigilance rose in his heart for no reason. Why did he always ask my name?

"Shanshan, don't tell him!"

"Dumpling, do you think it's weird too?"

"Well, the mountain ghost is a very old race, with many incredible spells and secrets, be careful!"

Qing Shan smiled, and showed two small pear vortices at Seriek, almost greedy him.

"Do you want to know my name? Then let me tell you, my last name is Huang and my name is Eniang! It means a girl as beautiful as Chang'e, remember?"