241-245

Chapter 241:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1020 Updated: 19-04-01 05:55

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The olecranon hemp tendon was hit here, ranging from soreness and numbness, to loss of consciousness, and unable to lift his arms. In addition, Ye Qun used the Wing Chun method of Cun Jin, and the effect was doubled.

He didn't know that Valery got a punch, and his expression did not change. The left uppercut took the fist and the wind hit Ye Qun's face. Ye Qun quickly moved his center of gravity back, and used his back to make a "iron bridge." ", Dangerously avoided Valery's fist and jumped out of the circle.

Zhan Feng saw that Valery fisted so fast that he forced Ye Qun back again and again in just one round, and he was even more worried. He could no longer sit still, and stood up and shouted at Ye Qun:

"Master Ye, attack him!"

Valery spit on Ye Qun, cursing, not knowing what he said.

Valery was hit by Ye Qun's right elbow just now. It wasn't that he didn't feel it, but he could tolerate pain more than ordinary people, so this numbness was almost like tickle to him.

Valery entered the Siberian black boxing training camp at the age of thirteen. From the first day he entered the camp, he was always faced with the choice between life and death.

In addition to daily hell-style training, he also has to fight with wild beasts such as wolves and bears with his bare hands. If he is injured or does not meet the training standards, he will be executed on the spot.

The fighters who came out of the Siberian Black Fist Concentration Camp lost the feelings of ordinary people one by one. They were cruel and calm, and they did not miss any chance of killing their opponents. In black market boxing competitions around the world, boxers from Siberia are the most frightening.

Valery is the perfect killing machine cultivated in the Siberian concentration camp. Fighting skills are integrated into his flesh and blood like instinct.

Valery looked at the gentle and white Ye Qun, and bloodthirsty brutality surged in his heart. He wanted to tear this Chinese man in half!

With a strange cry, Valery slammed his head against Ye Qun, and Ye Qun took the opportunity to shovel his left hand sideways, set his palm into a knife, and split it on Valery's neck.

Ye Qun knew that this foreigner was resistant to fights, so this palm gave him a lot of strength, but he didn't know that Valery got a palm. He didn't fall to the ground as expected. Instead, he grabbed Ye Qun's wrist and pulled him out. .

Ye Qun's back hit the pillar, and he frowned in pain. This Valery is too resistant!

Valery rubbed his sturdy neck, moved left and right, and then rushed towards Ye Qun.

Ye Qun remembered Zhan Feng's reminder, and began to shift the focus of his attack to the opponent's bottom plate. A left turn and took the lead in avoiding Valery's tiger pounce, then kicked his ankle with his leg.

Without checking, Valery was kicked down by Ye Qun and fell into the ring with a "bang".

Ye Qun rubbed his body forward, bent his knees and pressed Valery's chest to make a heavy drop, facing him is a stormy squad.

The people holding Ye Qunsheng in the audience were going crazy, cheering and bleeding from their throats.

Seeing that Ye Qun had finally gained the upper hand, Zhan Feng sighed, but he didn't know that the form of the ring had changed again before his breath was finished.