21-25

Chapter 21Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1544 Updated: 19-02-04 06:02

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Chen Qingshan walked into the ward and saw his father lying on the hospital bed at a glance.

Chen Jianguo had several bruises on his face, a piece of his mouth was broken, and his left calf was suspended above the hospital bed in a plaster cast.

Zhang Meiling's factory is close to the hospital, and Chen Qingshan has already arrived before receiving a call from Zhang Youcai. Seeing her husband hurt like this, she feels distressed and angry. She is sitting on the bed and wiping her eyes.

Seeing Chen Qingshan coming, Zhang Meiling wiped her tears and said with a nasal voice: "Shan Shan, why don't you study at home?

"Mom, how can I have the heart to learn after such a big thing?"

Qing Shan came to Chen Jianguo's bed and asked softly, "Dad, how are you doing?"

Old Chen felt that his blue nose and swollen face looked like a shame in front of his daughter, and he wanted to laugh a little bit of a jealousy. Who would have known the wound on the corner of his mouth, "hissed" it back.

Qing Shan picked up his spiritual power and gave his father a physical examination.

Chen Jianguo's body suffered from three most serious injuries, two on his left ribs and one on the tibia of his left calf. All of them were fractured, without displacement, and simple external fixation was enough.

Except for these three places, the rest are soft tissue injuries. The shape of the bruise is formed by being hit with a stick. Fortunately, Chen Jianguo's body has been well restored by Qingshan in recent years, otherwise the situation will be much worse than it is now.

Chen Qingshan's face turned cold, and an anger rose in her heart. When she finds out who hurt her father, she must let him taste the broken bones too!

The door of the ward opened and Zhang Youcai walked in carrying a kettle.

Chen Qingshan hurriedly greeted him, took the kettle, and said gratefully to Zhang Youcai:

"Brother Choi, thank you for what happened today! If it weren't for you and Sister Fen, my dad wouldn't know how long to lie on the ground..."

Zhang Youcai rubbed his hands shyly, showing a simple expression of embarrassment: "Sister Xiaoshan, don't say that. Actually, this matter depends on me today. I should pick up the team leader..."

Chen Jianguo quickly coughed, but Zhang Youcai was silent.

Qing Shan's eyes rolled and he understood that there was something hidden in it. Seeing her father and Brother Youcai's appearance, she didn't plan to tell herself.

Qing Shan smiled at Zhang Youcai, moved a chair for him, and secretly remembered the favor of Zhang Youcai.

Qing Shan came to Dad Chen's side, gently stroking his side ribs with his hand, slowly inputting spiritual energy to nourish his cracked bones, and talking to him was distracting:

"Dad, how did you get hurt?"

Chen Jianguo sighed:

"I walked home from get off work, suddenly my head was blindfolded, and then I was punched and kicked. I didn't see anyone from start to finish, and the person who beat me didn't make a sound, but I could feel more than one. "