341-350

Chapter 341:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1184 Updated: 19-04-26 05:12

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Qing Shan listened to Tian Xiaofeng's mouth full of "spells," like a ghost's upper body, he reached out and touched the red light carapace, giggling.

Luo Wen was far from understanding, and asked Qing Shan, "Wife, what kind of black magic is this?"

"Hey, I let a red light pierce him at Lianquan point. Acupuncture and moxibustion for aphasia stroke patients can attract yin fluid at this point. Red light means red lady. It has cantharidin venom on his body, and the venom seals Lianquan point, so he It shows symptoms of throat palsy, can speak, but speaks a'foreign language' that we don't understand, just like a stroke!"

Luo Wenyuan picked up Big Brother Thumb, said "wife is mighty", and returned to the living room with Qingshan, waiting for the "deputy director" to come.

Villa No. 8 is located in the center of the garden community. Tian Xiaofeng was hung from a tree and yelled and screamed. After a while, many owners were attracted. Standing on the outside of the Chen family courtyard wall, he also pointed to Tian Xiaofeng. The patrolling security guards hurry. Report the situation to the property manager.

Seeing that the crowd gathered more and more, Tian Xiaofeng felt embarrassed and shut his mouth and stopped shouting. Anyway, everything he scolded was just like drinking and no one could understand. It might as well save some effort and wait for his mother to save him. Driving, I don't know if Mom didn't come, Dad arrived first.

Tian Yao ate lunch at the work unit, said hello and went home to rest. Y Industry Bureau is an important government department in Lianshi, an area with developed seafood economy. Tian Yao sits in the position of deputy bureau. Do less for your family's welfare.

Tian Yao's house is at the back of the community. Villa No. 8 is the only way for him to go home. When he drove the car from a distance, he saw a group of people in the backyard of Chen's house, pointing and talking. The Tian family looked down upon the Chen family from old to young. They always felt that they were mud-legged people, and they were not worthy of living in a community with the others. Coupled with the incident of Mrs. Sun's beating, the two families were even more feuding. Tian Yao was anxious that something would happen to the Chen family, so he would die.

Tian Yao slowed down and drove slowly across the road outside the walls of the Chen family's courtyard. He passed the crowd and looked inside. He saw a person hanging from the big tree in the Chen family's backyard.

Tian Yao laughed and cursed in his heart: Where's the fucking idiot, he ran there and hanged himself! Haha, it's better to be hanged, and become a hanged ghost as the poor group of Suochen family!

The person hanging around was blown away by the wind, turning around slowly, Tian Yao saw his face and wondered:

I fuck? Why does this man look so like my baby son?

Tian Yao became more suspicious as he watched. A brake stopped the car, and regardless of whether it blocked others from passing by, he got off the car and ran to Chen's house.

Come under the big tree and look up, okay, it's not who my son is!

The owners who watched the excitement around saw Tian Yao coming, and their expressions were weird. Some were holding back a smile, some gloating, and some exasperating, all of them gave way.

"Xiaofeng, what's the matter with you? Who hangs you here!"

Tian Xiaofeng suffered a lot from this sin. He was hung upside down and his brain was congested and already dizzy. But at this time, the city was very windy, and the cold wind blew Tian Xiaofeng like a top, all kinds of flips and Thomas full spin. In addition, cantharidin has the effect of causing vertigo, and Tian Xiaofeng is not an air force pilot, and his cochlear function has been disordered early, so he vomited up the lunch he had eaten.