226-230

Chapter 226:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1137 Updated: 20-11-16 12:08

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Satan fixed his eyes on the Tosa Inu, his muscles were tight, and his feet were firmly on the ground, always facing its head and face.

The corner of Tosa's mouth was filled with foamy saliva, and his strong chest muscles walked along with it, revealing a spindle-shaped muscle shape.

Between the lightning and flint, Satan and Sasuke jumped up at the same time, biting together frantically, and constantly rolling on the ground. With every bite, a drop of blood was splashed, leaving a deep bite mark on the other side.

The audience in the stands was also boiling. Today's game made them very satisfied. They shouted and roared, venting their fear and excitement.

"Bite, bite, bite your throat, idiot!"

"Damn! Satan is really awesome today! Come on, kill the red one!"

"Washable! Washable! Washable--!"

Satan and Sasuke bit each other, but five minutes later, both dogs were injured.

Satan's face was cut with a long and deep opening by Sasuke's fangs. Sasuke's upper lip was missing a piece, and his mouth was full of blood. I don't know whether it was his own or Satan's.

Even so, the two dogs are still entangled together, and there is a posture that is not finished, but the two dogs have strong endurance, and it is difficult to tell the winner with this kind of bite.

Master Suo let people wear protective gear, enter the field, use a crowbar to pry open the dog's mouth, and separate the two dogs. After washing hastily and washing off the blood stains on his body, he put two dogs to fight again.

After the two dogs entered the venue, they bitten each other again. Satan changed his normal state today and was extremely brave and ferocious. Therefore, the shouts of "Satan, Satan" in the audience kept coming one after another.

Abe Gangmon felt that the dogs of the Great Japan Empire were not as popular as the Chinese wolfhounds, so he stood up dissatisfied and yelled to the auditorium above:

"Bagaya Road——!"

The audience in the stands were all Hong Kong Island celebrities. Who would bow to a little Japan like Hou Yaozu, and there was a sound of insults, and some people threw things down.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Hou Yaozu quickly pulled Abe Gangmen to sit down, comforted a few words, and let him continue watching the game.

In the battlefield, Sasuke had bitten Satan's hind legs and severely tore the muscles in his legs.

Satan resisted the pain, turned his head, bit each other's forelegs, bit each other for a while, and was separated by the crowbar.

The two dogs are now full of scars. Satan is covered with black hair and can't see clearly. Sasuke's reddish brown hair has large blood stains and tooth marks, and the blood runs down the dog to the ground.

Satan's hind legs were almost bitten off by Tosa's wide mouth, exposing the bones. His toes lightly touched the ground and hung up the injured leg as if he dared not touch the ground.

Satan's teeth are suitable for tearing, and his chewing power is not as good as Tosa, so Sasuke's injuries are lighter than Satan's, and his actions are relatively free.