141-145

Chapter 141:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1446 Updated: 19-03-07 05:59

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Qing Shan said this, the conference room was silent for a while, and a few seconds later, a slight chuckle came out, "Puff--!"

Bai Hezheng and the others also looked weird and looked at Qing Shan awkwardly.

After Bai Yun laughed, she cleared her throat and explained to Qing Shan slowly:

"Chen-Qingshan, you may not know the basic common sense of the supernatural person, it is impossible for the supernatural person to get infectious diseases!"

Qing Shan was taken aback, and asked her, "How do you know?"

"When people with supernatural powers were discovered, the country did many experiments on human subjects with supernatural powers. Of course, those who participated in the experiments were voluntary. Experiments proved that superhuman subjects are known to have all known knowledge about tuberculosis, smallpox, syphilis, and malaria. The prevalence of infectious diseases is zero, so we have reason to believe that the supernatural beings have a special physique and will never get infectious diseases, nor will they become a source of infection.

Qing Shan sneered: "Huh, what a big breath! Do you know how many kinds of viruses and bacteria are in this world? How many infectious diseases have not been discovered? After a few experiments, I dare to say that I am immune to all infectious diseases? Viruses? And bacteria are evolving and mutating all the time, and it is inevitable that there will be very violent. It will not be infected before, and it does not mean that it will not be in the future. Supernatural beings are also humans. I am afraid you will still use the four words "absolutely not". Sorry!"

"Uh-" Qing Shan's remarks smashed Bai Yun's face, but she couldn't refute it. There is no absoluteness in the world. She did say everything just now, but the results of this experiment were unanimously confirmed by experts from Qilin and China. , Can it be wrong? Bai Yun bit her lip and fell into deep thought. Leibe, Batur and Liu Zhilong were also startled by Qing Shan's aura. They stared at each other and didn't understand how Qing Shan's weak body, like a flower in May, burst into a more aggressive aura than Luo Wenyuan.

Luo Wenyuan stared at Qingshan's solemn eyebrows, his heartbeat was rapid, and his eyes shone with excitement: Damn, the little bastard is too arrogant, I like it!

Qing Shan turned to Bai Hezheng, his face gloomy and dripping with water:

"Uncle Bai, you know my abilities. I won't make fun of the safety of so many people. I want you to do what I just said immediately, and set up checkpoints at all airports, ports, stations, and highway crossings. , Check everyone's body temperature, and find that fever is immediately isolated. Uncle Bai, it's not that I frightened you. If you don't control the source of infection immediately, China will be in chaos within half a month."

Bai Hezheng's face also changed, and he ordered the female secretary to deliver the order according to Qingshan's request.

"Qingshan, you said Huang Xingchu is an infectious disease. Is there any evidence?"

"Did Huang Xingchu undergo a virological examination?"

"No"

"Well, you can ask him to do blood virus extraction for him now. Since you said that the supernatural person will not get infectious diseases, if the virus is found in Huang Xingchu's blood, it will prove that your theory is wrong. There are so many kylins. Advanced equipment, don't tell me that you can't check it! Order all the doctors and nurses treated by Huang Xingchu to wear protective clothing and pay attention to isolation! In addition, the Kirin headquarters will be fully disinfected, and the Summer Palace scenic area will be closed. Now the team members performing tasks outside are not allowed to return to the team for the time being !"