301-310

Chapter 301:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1162 Updated: 19-04-16 06:27

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

All the things in Qingshan were placed in the space, symbolically carried a small suitcase, and took out a few jars of medicinal wine from the space, and picked a large bag of fruits as a meeting gift for Luo Zhentian. There were too many things, and she couldn't get out of the space in front of Luo Wenyuan, and could only transport them downstairs several times.

When everything was loaded into the car, Big G, in the enviable eyes of the classmate Yi Gu, went away and drove to the Luo family courtyard.

When he arrived at the place, as soon as Qing Shan got out of the car, a fist-sized red shadow flew out of the yard and plunged into Qing Shan's arms to act like a baby.

"Master, why are you here so late? Don't you want the Lun family and the black brother? You are so ruthless, so cold, so unreasonable--!"

Qing Shan can't laugh or cry, what kind of ghost and animal TV series are you watching at the red light? Qing Shan raised his hand and touched the red light's carapace, letting her lie on her shoulder, "嘤嘤嘤", followed Luo Wenyuan, and walked towards the gate.

As soon as I entered the gate of the courtyard house, I saw the white fungus sitting on the shadow back wall with his tail erected behind him, all wagging out a phantom, with a cute smile on his face. As soon as Qingshan appeared, Tremella walked over and rubbed her legs affectionately, followed the two of them, through the Chuhua Gate and the porch, to the courtyard.

"Grandpa, it's so cold outside, why don't you come in?"

Luo Zhentian walked under the persimmon tree with his hands behind his back. Hearing Luo Wenyuan's words, his face instantly burst into laughter, and walked over quickly:

"Haha, I said why the white fungus suddenly ran out, it turned out that Qingshan came!"

When Luo Zhentian saw Qingshan's graceful and graceful Shui Ling, the more he looked at it, the more he felt like a match for his grandson, his molars were almost exposed.

Seeing Luo Zhentian's spirits, Qing Shan looked ruddy, and he was very happy.

"Grandpa Luo, what do you think I brought you?"

After speaking, Qingshan picked up a jar of medicinal wine and shook it.

"Medicinal wine?"

Luo Zhentian's eyes lit up, and Qingshan's medicinal wine is simply the best of the wines, with endless aftertastes. After drinking the two gourd medicinal wines last time, he has been thinking about the mellow taste. Today, he finally has a good taste. How can he be unhappy?

"Hahahaha, okay, okay! Come in and talk!"

Three men and a dog came to the main house and settled down. Qing Shan introduced several jars of medicinal wine one by one to Luo Zhentian: "Grandpa Luo——"

Luo Wenyuan's eyes stared: "Tsk, can't you leave the word Luo? Why do I listen so awkwardly!"

Qingshan stagnated, seeing that Luo Zhentian did not object, so he had no choice but to follow his kindness, "Grandpa——"

"Hey--!"

Luo Zhentian secretly handed his grandson an expression of "good job, grandpa is satisfied", and listened to Qing Shan continuing to speak with a smile on his face.

"These five jars of wine have different tastes. You can try it. I will send more of them next time!"

"Oh? There are different flavors? Let me see!"