246-250

Chapter 246:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1205 Updated: 19-04-02 05:57

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Qing Shan picked up a tomato and took a bite. The sweet and sour taste made her feel good.

Holding the unfinished persimmon in his mouth, Qingshan took out a citrus from the fruit plate, peeled it off with a lancet, and gave it to Satan.

"This is called citrus, it's a bit sour, but it's potassium supplement. Luo Wenyuan also ate this after dehydration. You have the same symptoms as him, eat it!"

Satan didn't know what kind of fighting dog Luo Wenyuan was. With two pointed ears standing on top of his head, he tilted his head and glanced at Qingshan. He opened his mouth and ate the citrus. It tasted good.

Luo Wenyuan, who is far away in the capital, said, "Ahee--!" Strangely, he has a fire attribute ability. He hasn't caught a cold since he was 13 years old. What kind of sneeze?

Colonel Luo immersed himself in writing, he had to finish the follow-up work of this mission as soon as possible, and go to Hong Kong Island to get people back.

The little bastard is really outrageous. They have been on Hong Kong Island for almost half a month and have no intention of coming back. Is this going to make Zhan Kunpeng rejuvenate?

Qing Shan watched Zhan Feng do the vitality week while feeding Satan with fruits. She found that Satan is really spiritual. Although not comparable to the red light, it is also a rare intelligent animal.

Qing Shan started to think again, touched the dark and shiny hair on Satan's head, and asked Ruyi.

"Duanzi, do you think there is any way to make it fully understand me?"

"That's not easy, accept it as a spiritual pet!"

"Hey, isn't our family paying attention to democracy, what if it is unwilling?"

"You can fix the contract first, ask about it, and then unlock it if you disagree!"

Qing Shan's eyes lit up, good idea! I saw a seal "Q" appearing on Qing Shan's left wrist, which entered Satan's forehead. Satan was taken aback and looked at Qing Shan with unblinking eyes.

Qing Shan cleared his throat: "Ah-now I'm speaking, can you understand?"

As if frightened, Satan suddenly changed from half-lying to standing, with two pointed ears facing the direction of the green mountain, like two small radar receivers.

"Don't be afraid. My name is Chen Qingshan. I want to ask what you plan to do in the future? If you want to return to nature, I will find a large forest with rich food resources and a suitable climate and send you to live there."

Satan seemed to slowly recover from the shock, and sat down on the spot, his ears formed into two small triangles, listening carefully to Qing Shan's speech.

"If you want to follow me, be my spiritual pet, and I will cover you in the future. Although it is not as free as living in the forest, but you have meat all the time, I will not force you to do things you don't like, nor do you allow Anyone bullying you! How?"

The big black wolf dog still looked at the green hills, with golden eyes like two colored glaze gems.

Qingshan wondered, is this understanding or not?

"Dumpling, why doesn't it speak?"

"Shanshan, do you think all animals are the same as the insect king? If it doesn't speak, it may be because the blood is too mixed, it can't speak, or it doesn't want to say it. But there is a contractual relationship, it must understand what you mean, don't worry La!"