431-440

Chapter 431:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1126 Updated: 19-05-19 07:06

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Little ginseng, what are you doing?"

"I can smell the smell of soil on your body. If I guess right, you should have a spatial magic weapon, and a magic weapon that can plant elixir!"

Qing Shan was shocked and almost didn't throw out the little ginseng. No wonder Tuanzi said that all the immortal cultivators were human spirits, and told her to hide when they met. Otherwise, the contact for a long time would definitely expose the space.

Luo Wenyuan also heard the words of the little ginseng, his aura immediately rose, and his supernatural power was ready to go. If the ginseng dared to plot against Qingshan, he would stop the little monster and let Qingshan run first.

Little Ginseng also felt Qingshan's tension, so he patted her arm comfortingly, and said:

"Don't be afraid, I won't tell you if I want to grab your baby! I was born from the soil, grew up in the soil, and even retreats to sleep in the soil. Naturally, I have an instinctive yearning and closeness to the soil. When you gave me spiritual power, I felt it. The magic weapons that can plant spiritual plants in the world of cultivation all contain the soil, which was very common a thousand years ago. Later, the spiritual power of heaven and earth dropped sharply, and the soil was nourished by spiritual power. , And slowly turned into ordinary soil. If you hadn't given me so much spiritual power to help me get out, I might have to wait for nearly a hundred years to build a foundation. Any change would happen in such a long time, so you are My savior, I will give you a seed as a reward. This seed has the same medicinal properties as my body, it can bring back the dead and extend the life of mortals for a hundred years!"

Qing Shan suddenly felt that the seed in his hand, which was about the size of a soybean, weighed more than a thousand dollars. Little ginseng said just now that these three seeds are his offspring. Now he even gave her one as a gift. Although the weight of the gift is light, But the weight of friendship made her breathless.

"No, no, you have given me many hundred-year-old ginseng, it is already a rare thank you gift, I can't ask for this seed!"

The little ginseng laughed and said: "I have already picked it up, you don't want to grow on top of my head! Take it, there are many immortal cultivators like us in this world, even if their cultivation base is below the foundation, deal with you. Mortals are more than enough. If they meet in the future, they will recognize the treasure on your body and become malicious. If you have a seed, it is also considered a life-saving hole card."

The little ginseng said it was for this reason, Qingshan was not good at resigning, carefully put the ginseng seeds into the tactical bag, planning to wait for the little ginseng to leave the little ginseng in the space.

"Benefactor, I'm going to Wujia Village to see the five of them, Hu Li, and choose a day to take them to the world. If you can leave the Chaos World in the future, maybe we still have a chance to meet again! There will be some time later!"

After speaking, the little ginseng burrowed into the soil and disappeared. Luo Wenyuan used the earth element ability to perceive for a long time, but did not find the trace of the little ginseng. It should be because of the earth escape technique to go far.

Qing Shan hurriedly put the ginseng seeds into the space, and chose from the large ginseng clusters, and collected more than 100 sticks of the highest ginseng into the space.