166-170

Chapter 166:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1412 Updated: 19-03-15 05:57

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Qing Shan did the same, rescued the other two people, then gathered the three of them together, and explained his identity and origin in a low voice.

The teenager and the other two young people heard that Luo Wenyuan and his party had come to rescue them, and they couldn't hide their excitement, and they cried silently together. When they finished crying, Qing Shan had already used the same method to rescue four or five people. The three hurried over to help, quietly explaining the situation to the waking companion.

Qing Shan was able to save people very quickly. Two dozen people woke up in less than fifteen minutes. The stronger ones supported the weaker ones, leaning against each other and following the small team members.

Vampires are sensitive to hearing and hate human beings crying and making noise, so they use various brutal methods to train servants and rations to keep quiet. Therefore, these people have become accustomed to completing instructions in a quiet state, and without special instructions from Luo Wenyuan, they consciously line up in a row and silently follow Liu Zhilong into the passage, pilgrimage to the foot of Mount Vlad.

Bai Yun walked out of the innermost cage with an ugly face, and waved to Qingshan. Qing Shan followed her in and found that there was another person in the cage, curled up on the ground, with a rotten stench.

The man's hair was dirty on his face, and he couldn't see his age. He only knew that he was a man. His clothes were broken into strips, and the exposed skin was covered with blood from the claws of beasts. The man's right calf was missing a large piece of meat, and the wound was rotten and black. With the faint light in the cell, the white maggots could be seen wriggling around the wound, the left ankle was shattered, and the opened flesh was white. His bones are stubble, and only a few tendons are attached to his calf. The man was so badly injured that he had fallen into a deep coma, out of breath.

Qing Shan frowned, and Jenny said that her lover John was bitten by a dog and his leg was broken. Could this be John? From the analysis of the wounds on his body, the animal that bit him is huge, with strong and broad upper and lower jaws, and amazing bite force. It can crush human calf bones. I am afraid that this dog is not much smaller than a calf. He was wounded so badly that he is still fortune-telling even if he is not dead.

This person is in critical condition, so he can only be treated on the spot and then find a way to transport him out. Qing Shan glanced at Luo Wenyuan. Luo Wenyuan seemed to know how to read his mind. He instantly understood what Qing Shan was going to do, thickened the earth wall silently, and nodded to Qing Shan.

"Bai Yun, this person is hurt too badly. Time is urgent. I can't do it alone. Come and help me!"

Bai Yun didn't seem to expect that Qing Shan could ask her for help, and she nodded for a moment. Qing Shan secretly took out the hemp from the space, poured it down on John, and condensed a water ball to clean the wound on his right calf. Qing Shan took out a willow blade and said to Bai Yun:

"Wait later, I will use a blade to gouge out the rotten flesh of his wound. You take the opportunity to use the wood power to stop him from bleeding. Don't use it unnecessarily, let the power work on the blood vessels, so as to minimize his blood loss."

Bai Yun looked embarrassed, and whispered to Qing Shan, "Qing Shan, this man's wound has rotted and turned black. I am afraid that wet gangrene has appeared. If the toxin is absorbed, his whole body will be poisoned to death. The safest treatment is to treat his calf Cut it off!"