411-420

Mime private 411Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1095 Updated: 19-05-14 05:57

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After hearing Qing Shan's words, Yin Zheluo suddenly realized, no wonder Huang You sent a little yellow leather, if there is no guide, it is difficult for them to reach the Dongfu where ginseng essence can be obtained! But since there are formations to protect, why let them come?

"Counselor Chen, if no one leads the way, would the orc warriors not reach Mantou Mountain?"

Qingshan is not as optimistic as Yin Zheluo thought: "That's not necessarily. This formation is arranged with bushes. The orc warrior has a brute force. If you understand the key and forcibly pull out the bushes, the formation will naturally be broken."

As soon as Qingshan's voice fell, Luo Wenyuan, who was walking in front, made a gesture, stopped, and motioned to the people behind to look towards two o'clock. The land there was in a mess, the bushes were uprooted, and the snow was scattered. A large amount of black soil turned up from the roots of the bushes, muddy and messy, with animal paw prints on them. The paw prints were huge and clear, and they were not completely covered by snowflakes. It seemed that they had just left.

Sure enough, as Qingshan guessed, the orc warriors broke the formation and had already entered Mantou Mountain one step ahead of them!

Xiao Jiu also saw that the formation over there was destroyed, and quickly speeded up. His slender and shiny body leaped in the bushes. Five minutes later, the group finally came to the foot of Mantou Mountain.

Xiao Jiu sniffed in front of a large cluster of rhododendrons, turned around and squeaked to Qingshan.

"Master, it said this is the entrance!"

Some people say that beasts have animal language. After the white fungus has been cleansed by the green mountain, the spirit is opened up, and he can understand Xiao Jiu's words.

Qing Shan didn't break his promise. Under the cover of the tactical package, he took out another grape to reward the little weasel. Xiao Jiu took three bites and ate it again. It would be better to put it in his stomach for insurance wherever he went!

Luo Wenyuan used the earth element ability to investigate, and frowned and said to Yin Zheluo: "There are six orc warriors inside. According to the ground vibration, two bear men and four werewolves are located at a vertical distance of 50 meters from the ground!"

Qing Shan was stunned, Huang You did not explain the specific location of ginseng essence in Mantou Mountain, but according to the plant's soil affinity analysis, it should be underground, so it seems that several orc warriors are already very close to the body of ginseng essence. With the six orcs, we still have the advantage in number, and if nothing else, we can definitely catch them all at once.

However, Huang You said that the ginseng essence is now in a dormant state, and there is no resistance. He is afraid that these orcs have dug up the ginseng essence and eat it. If that happens, not only will the ginseng essence be destroyed, the demon cultivators in Wujia Village will not survive the thunder. Ashes are gone, I hope they will not be too late!

Luo Wenyuan did not delay any longer, peeling away the cuckoo bushes that were hidden by the cave entrance, drilling into the one-meter-high cave entrance, expanding and strengthening with the earth element powers, forming a passage for one person to pass, all the way to the location of the orc at the bottom of Mantou Mountain.

The original passage of Mantou Mountain was sufficient for white fungus, so it walked in the front, with Xiao Jiu on his back still licking his paws, and then Luo Wenyuan, who used his abilities to open the way, followed by Qing Shan and six other unicorns, Yin Zheluo after the break.