511-520

Chapter 511:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1111 Updated: 19-06-08 06:01

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bracelet Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

From the fifth row of the Ruyi Medicine Bracelet Qiankun Cabinet, there have been spiritual flowers and fairy grasses that are unique to the realm of comprehension. However, these fairy grasses are scarce, grow slowly, and are not well stocked. In addition, there are also many prescriptions left by Xuan Huizi. These herbs from the realm of comprehension are rarely mentioned, so Qingshan only grows it at ordinary times, and rarely uses it as medicine.

Among them is a kind of herbal medicine called "Phoenix Seed", which is the raw material for making superior drugs in the comprehension world. From rebirth to the present, Qingshan has relied on drugs to get out of the predicament several times. , The second most life-saving means, so she often studies the anesthetics and drug prescriptions left by Xuan Huizi, and makes high-quality drugs in the space from time to time for emergencies.

There is a kind of medicated powder called "Drunkenness, Dreaming and Death". It uses Fengling seeds as the main medicine, and the immortal flower, forget melancholy, etc. as auxiliary medicines. The efficacy is against the sky. It is said that it can make the Yuan Ying stage Da Neng also fall asleep for an hour or two, Qingshan I had nothing to do and made a small package, changed its name, called "Sleeping Beauty". When the red light went out just now, Qingshan asked it to dip some sleeping beauty powder on the two big pincers, and found the "bad guys" to deal with them with drugs.

The red light first went to the tall building opposite, and saw two strangely dressed people on the top of the building. They lay on the ground and took two long black pipes with brackets and pointed them at the host and the male host. The lower stroke was on the necks of the two of them, and they were dizzy before the pain spread.

"Sleeping Beauty" is a rare drug even in the realm of comprehension. It is effective against two ordinary mortals, as long as the wound is stained with a small amount of powder. The two snipers were lying on the top of the tall building and hugging. He fell asleep with the gun.

The red light circled the nearby building and found no suspicious person. He flew back to the hotel from the window, and happened to run into the Titan team ambushing outside the suite.

In order to guard against Luo Wenyuan's ability to perceive the earth element, the boots of the Titans all have an advanced suspension function, so even Luo Wenyuan did not know that there was an ambush outside the door.

The Red Lantern was originally a man who feared that the world would not be chaotic. He likes to do the errand of sap sap and beat the autumn wind. This time it is "doing evil by order", and it is even more excited. The people around the Titan team flew around and found a chance. Put a cheek on the bare necks and ears of the players.

The red light flies extremely fast, and the eyes of the Titans can only catch a vague red shadow. Anyone approached by the shadow is unconscious.

The team members were shocked, and did not dare to shoot and startle the people in the suite. Just as they were hesitant, the red lights were divided by two and the two dozen men with live ammunition were dumped. Until the last Titan fell to the ground, they didn't figure out what was being attacked, and the red light got more and more excited, and they searched the entire hotel building along the stairwell and found no suspicious people. Unexpectedly, he went back to the owner to ask for credit.

Inspector W rushed out of the room and saw that a piece of it was lying crookedly in the corridor. He stretched out his hand to probe the neck of the nearest Titan player. The pulsation was slow and powerful, and he had indeed fallen asleep.