126-130

Chapter 126:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1338 Updated: 19-03-02 07:51

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

November in the capital has already begun to be cold. Qing Shan was changed by the medicine bracelet in this life. Although his body temperature is low, he is not afraid of cold. She wore a navy blue high-necked sweater, a black slim short leather jacket outside, and denim trousers under her body, which made her slim waist and long legs, exquisite and slender figure, which caused the passing students to look back frequently.

Qing Shan was walking, and two girls came to face each other, talking excitedly:

"God, did you see his figure, like a model!"

"No, I patronized him to see how he looks, so cool, I don't know who I am waiting for!"

"Hey hey, did you see the handsome guy's car? Big G, more than one million, such a young and rich man is so rare, I don't know what kind of woman can make him fall under the pomegranate skirt!"

Qing Shan snorted, and said to his heart that he was a rich second generation who was not four or six, showing off his wealth at the school gate, and hooking up with a silly white sweet girl student, it was really insulting. But along the way, I saw a lot of girls who were glaring and nymphomaniac. Qing Shan couldn't help but wonder, what kind of dude is so charming, but did he come to the wrong place and treat Capital University as a Chinese drama?

As soon as Qing Shan walked out of the school gate, there was a gentle voice from a boy behind him:

"Sister Qingshan——!"

After Qingshan's footsteps, his eyebrows wrinkled, why is it him again!

Qing Shan tried to squeeze a smile, turned his head, looked at the guy opposite, and asked, "Senior, what's the matter?"

The man was well-bred, he was a talented person, and he wore a pair of gold glasses, and he was quite scholarly.

This person is called Liu Zheng, who is from the Chinese Department and one of Chen Qingshan's hardcore suitors. Liu Zhengren is very smart and knows how to speak. He knows that Chen Qingshan hates stalker suitors, so he takes the route of being gentle, and speaks well. Every time he ends the conversation and leaves before Qingshan becomes bored. . So Qing Shan has a good impression of him and can chat with him when he is in a good mood.

Liu Zheng watched Qing Shan's peachy eyes staring at him unblinkingly, his body was crisp before he even opened his mouth:

"No, it's okay, I'm going out of school. Seeing someone who looks like you from the back, I called your name when I was excited. I didn't think I was really a school girl!"

Qingshan was full of black lines, and he regretted it: I had known that I just pretended not to hear it!

"Oh, that's okay, I'm leaving!"

"Hey, school girl, where are you going, if you ran into it, let's chant!"

"No need for seniors, you should go ahead, I'll go to the supermarket to buy something."

Liu Zheng's eyes lit up when Qing Shan said to go to the supermarket, "It's such a coincidence, I also went to the supermarket! Haha, we are really destined, you can take whatever you want to buy, the brother will check it out!"

Qing Shan tried hard to suppress the urge to roll his eyes: Hey, I have to use you to settle the bill. The three melons want to buy me, you want to be beautiful!

There is a large supermarket outside the Capital University, where students usually go to buy things, and they can basically buy everything from one stop. However, if Qing Shan and Liu Zheng went to the supermarket together, the scandal of Chen Qingshan's famous flower owner would be spread in the evening. Qing Shan screamed unlucky secretly. It seems that he would have to walk a little longer today to go to another supermarket.