61-65

Chapter 61:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1453 Updated: 20-11-17 17:01

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

In the summer of 2002, two major events occurred in Chen Jianguo. The first event was that Chen Jianguo's daughter was admitted to the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Capital University as the city's top science champion.

Before issuing the admission notice, the Admissions Office of Capital University also specifically called to confirm with Lao Chen whether there were any mistakes in the candidates' volunteers. If the mistakes are reported, they can be modified.

There is no other reason. The Department of Western Medicine at Capital University is among the top in the country. Candidates who are interested in studying medicine will choose the Department of Western Medicine at Capital University 100% as long as their score reaches 600.

However, the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine is unpopular. Most of them are candidates for western medicine who have been transferred. There are almost no students like Chen Qingshan who have high scores and actively choose the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Therefore, the teachers of Capital University thought it was a wrong volunteer. It depends on Chen Qingshan's grades. Give me a chance to modify it. Unexpectedly, it was to show the blind to the blind, it was a waste of effort, and they were just the department of Chinese medicine reported!

The second major event was that the Chen family moved to the garden villa, a well-known wealthy area in the city.

There are millions of houses in the Garden Villa. Chen Jianguo and his wife are ordinary workers, and they don't know where the money is for buying such a good house.

Only a few good old neighbors and friends know the inside story, and they all envy Chen Jianguo's good daughter. Of course, there are also rumors that the Chen family's daughter is fostered so that they can afford to buy a house for their parents.

Chen Jianguo heard these rumors about his visceral heart and lungs, his Qi blood pressure was high.

Chen Qingshan enlightened his parents that there are people in this world who can't eat grapes any time, saying that grapes are sour and trying to dig the vines. Don't take them too seriously. Let's take care of our little days for a long time. The rumors are self-defeating.

Old Chen thought that it was such a reason, so he stopped angering those people.

The conditions were not good before, but now the family has a bigger space, Qing Shan decided to take her grandma over to live with their family of three. All of Qingshan's grandparents and grandparents have passed away, and only one grandma is left. This year, 70, her body is very tough.

Chen Jianguo and Zhang Meiling originally had this idea, but Qingshan bought the house. I'm embarrassed to open their mouths. How could the couple be upset when Qingshan offered to take her grandma to live in? Qingshan's grandmother and grandmother Sun didn't expect to be able to live in such a good house with the help of her granddaughter in old age.

After moving, Chen Jianguo still got up early and went back to work at the Dafeng factory, but he was promoted. Now he is the workshop director. He may have the lowest position among the entire garden villa owners.

Under Qing Shan's persuasion, Zhang Meiling quit her job and concentrated on taking care of her family. Zhang Meiling can understand it. She can't earn as much as her daughter's medical treatment once she retires from work, so she should just come back to be her strong backing, and be the woman behind Qingshan.