591-600

Mime private 591Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1249 Updated: 19-06-27 05:53

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bracelet Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Jiao Yi looked carelessly, but actually looked at the direction of the bamboo house nervously and said:

"Sixty-one years ago, the old man was in troubled times. In order to save more people and accumulate more merits, the methods inevitably were a bit biased, which made Lord Ruyi and Lord Luzhi misunderstand me. In fact, I always wanted to talk to them both. I'm sorry, I don't know how the two adults can be well? If we have been here for so long, why haven't we seen Master Ruyi?"

On the face of the green mountain, he sneered:

apologize? I think you are asking about the whereabouts of Ruyi and Luzhi!

"Wishful—" Qing Shan deliberately dragged a long tone, losing Abe's appetite, and seeing him grunting and saliva, Qing Shan was funny:

It seems that Ruyi has never given Wang Jue a line of food before. After all these years, this old guy still looks jealous when he mentions Ruyi! Nice job!

"He is the most playful, he always runs away, who knows where he hides to read now! Why, you have something to do with him? How about I call him out for you?"

Abe Jiaoyi, oh, no, it should be called Wang Jueyi. Hearing Qing Shan said that Ruyi is not here at the moment, he showed an expression of "Sure enough," and said with a grin:

"Hmph, Little Wawa, I don't think Ruyi is fun, but something troublesome. I can't come!"

Qing Shan was so calm, raised his eyebrows, and asked: "Oh? Why do you see it?"

"Huh! Ruyi's little beast is very stingy. I just took some of his spirit pool water as an elixir, and he was so furious that I can't get in again. But you, all the elixir in this medicine garden should be all The spirit seed in the bamboo house, he was willing to give it, he seems to really like you! In that case, you are caught by me, how could he not show up to save you? The only explanation is that Ruyi himself is trapped.囹圄, the mud bodhisattva crossing the river is hard to protect himself, am I right? Jiejiejiejie!"

Although Wang Jueyi's heart is not correct, his brain is definitely sufficient, otherwise he would not be selected by the green branch among tens of millions of people and become the inheritor of the medicine bracelet.

"Wang Juoyi, you are half right. Ruyi really can't come, but he is not hard to protect himself, but advanced!"

"Advanced?"

Qing Shan whitened Wang Jue with a glance and continued:

"Do you think he will always look like a child? After I got the medicine bracelet, I accumulated a lot of merit, so Ruyi also grew up with him! In fact, he has been in retreat for a long time, counting the time, and it's time to leave. It can appear at any time. Guess--if he sees you, will he pluck your eyebrows?"

When Ruyi chatted with Qing Shan before, he said that his trick to tease Wang Jueyi was to apply a poisonous weed juice from the Xuanhuizi medicine cabinet on Wang Jueyi's head, so that all his hair would fall out. Wanting to grow out again, and thinking of Ruyi's triumphant appearance at the time, Qing Shan also showed a face that couldn't help but laugh.

Wang Jue's face was distorted with anger, and his eyes flashed with resentment. He finally tore off his fake smile, and said bitterly:

"Huh, it's best to show up, with Muramasa and Ewha-sama, even if the old witch Luzhi comes, I'm not afraid!"