371-380

Chapter 371:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1119 Updated: 19-05-04 07:22

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After breakfast, Qingshan received a call from Chu Shanyang. Six thousand kilograms of fine grain wine had passed the waterway early this morning and was transported by cargo ship to Lianshi and placed in a warehouse near the Lianshi wharf. Old Chu asked Qingshan when When she is free, send someone to take her to the warehouse for inspection. Qing Shan immediately said that he could do it at any time. Chu Shanyang was overjoyed and immediately arranged for his capable young man to follow Gao Xiang to pick up Qing Shan in the garden villa community.

The man Chu Shanyang sent was called Yu Wanjun. He was a young man in his twenties. He was originally from Shenzhen City, with a round head, round brain and big eyes. He looked shrewd.

Gao Xiang drove himself and brought Qing Shan and Yu Wanjun to the wharf. There was a row of large warehouses, all of which belonged to the Tianan Group. Gao Xiang took the key, opened the innermost warehouse, and walked in with Qing Shan and Yu Wanjun.

The warehouse is the size of a basketball court and is the smallest of these warehouses, but it is clean and tidy, with electricity and water, and a lounge. Twenty rows of large wooden shelves are placed in the middle of the warehouse, and on each shelf are 100 small wine jars.

Yu Wanjun stepped forward to introduce Qingshan: "Ms. Chen, these grain wines are divided into three thousand wine jars according to your requirements, and each jar contains two catties of white wine!"

There are thousands of catties of wine. If Qingshan is alone to divide the jars, she will have to be exhausted, so she asked Chu Shanyang to arrange workers to assemble the jars when they deliver the goods, which can save Qingshan more than half of his energy.

Qing Shan picked up a jar, unplugged the cork from the mouth of the jar, and gently shook the jar. A rich aroma of wine wafted out. Yu Wanjun grasped a clean cup with insight. Qing Shan poured out a little, and the wine was deep. Amber, sip, mellow, refreshing.

The grain wine brewed by Chu Shanyang's winery using ancient methods is called Hakka Niang Wine. The raw material is made from high-quality glutinous rice and fermented with natural microbial pure koji. It contains more than 40% of nutrients such as glucose, vitamins, and amino acids. It has the effects of activating qi and nourishing blood, activating collaterals and meridians, nourishing blood and nourishing the lungs.

Because Hakka mother wine has a low alcohol content, Qingshan plans to add Lingtan water medicinal solution at a ratio of two to one. Therefore, each wine jar is filled with three catties, and there is about one catty of capacity left for Qingshan to add liquid medicine.

Qingshan inspected it carefully around the wooden frame, and found no damage or leakage. The wine jar which is not enviable by the immortal is a big price for Chu Shan. It was designed by the most famous ghost designer on Hong Kong Island and has already applied for a patent. Just these three thousand empty wine jars cost a few hundred Hong Kong dollars to sell them on the market, so Yu Wanjun protected the goods like eyeballs along the way, not daring to sloppy.

"Mr. Yu——"

Yu Wanjun hurriedly waved his hand, his face blushing: "Miss Chen, you are too polite. I am a young man in the winery. How can I be worthy of calling you "sir"! I have loved fish balls since I was young, and my surname is Yu. They call me fish balls, Miss Chen, you call me that too!"

Yu Wanjun speaks mandarin neatly, he is clever, and willing to endure hardships, so this time he was entrusted by Chu Shanyang with the important task to deliver food and wine to Liancheng. Now that the task has been successfully completed, he finally let go of his mind.