171-175

Chapter 171:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1421 Updated: 20-11-17 19:40

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The stone steps lead directly to the center of the second floor, and four people stand around the stone hall and look around. The place where the Four Horsemen lived is naturally more luxurious than the bedroom of the low-level vampire, and the area is several times that of the ground floor. From the ground to the ceiling, it is all granite structure. There is an oil lamp every three or four meters on the wall, and the warm yellow light brings light and warmth to the underground world.

There is a winding passage on each side of the stone hall. Jenny said that each passage leads to the residence of a knight: the residence of Kurtaz in the north, Mograine in the south, Mukes in the west, and Seryek in the east. . In this situation, the most sensible way is to have four people and one passage, but Luo Wenyuan is worried that Qing Shan is not the opponent of the vampire knight and wants her to follow her.

When Qing Shan saw Luo Wenyuan's expression, he knew that he was using himself as a greenhouse flower again. With a thought, he took out four black lancets, carried the spiritual command blade, and danced four whirlwind-like defenses around her body. band. The black blade swishes and flies, and the afterimage of the blade is surrounded by four black ribbons, which are tightly protected. The defensive belt moves forward with the green hill and can twist anything close to her into pieces.

Qingshan danced for a while, and saw that Leibe and Batur's mouths were about to dislocate, so they took the lancet away and looked at Luo Wenyuan provocatively. The small appearance clearly said: How? Am I good? Are you relieved now?

Leibe wiped a cold sweat secretly, and said to his heart: I thought that when Batu and I went to test the little demon girl, I still felt that we didn't use our full strength to let her. It now appears that this grandma didn't have any weapons at the time and let us! Ma yeah, I won't dare to mess with her if I take the courage!

Luo Wenyuan was funny, gave her a fierce look, and agreed. So the four people dispersed, and one chose a passage to enter. Qing Shan chose Seriek without hesitation. Seri has the bloodline of mountain ghosts. It is probably a hybrid of humans and mountain ghosts. Tuanzi said that the mountain ghost race is best at making various poisons. It seems that Seri also inherited this talent. In fact, the Terminator plan is perfect. If it weren't for Green Mountain, the Terminator virus would really cause China to fall into a white panic. Since he can produce drugs, he will definitely be able to detoxify. There are so many people in China who have been infected with the Terminator virus waiting for the cure to save their lives, so you can't let him go!

Luo Wen went to the north to deal with Kurtaz, the head of the four knights. Rebe didn't like Mograine and felt that a dwarf was not challenging, so he picked Miux as his opponent and walked into the western passage. Seeing that everyone was gone, Batur touched his head and strode towards Mograine's residence.

Batur entered the passage, frowned and counseled his nose after walking more than ten meters. There was a stinky smell of animals in the passage. A "ta-ta" sound came from a distance, and Batu leaned down and put on an attacking posture, staring at the T-shaped intersection at the end of the tunnel. After a while, a threatening growl came, and a huge black dog head appeared at the intersection, with small ears and wide nose, blood red eyes, strong and broad upper and lower jaws. The dog's eyes were fierce, his nose was pursed, his lips were pursed, his mouth was full of fangs, and the corners of his lips were still dripping with fishy salivation, and he walked steadily towards Batur. This dog is Mograine's pet, Susan, a Rottweiler.