351-360

Chapter 351:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1104 Updated: 20-11-16 13:56

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Everyone nodded, "Yeah, I know that pair of sunglasses. They are the new models of P's this year. He showed them to me after he bought them..."

"It turns out that he is the one who sabotages the surveillance. Isn't this the thief shouting to catch the thief? Why did he do this?"

"Didn't you listen to Sister Meiling? Someone has been stealing vegetables from her house since November. Tian Xiaofeng must have done it. In order not to leave any evidence, the facilities in the community were destroyed. What a complete loss!"

When Zhu Manli saw the picture in Officer Wu's hand, she immediately recognized that the man was Tian Xiaofeng. She turned to look at her son and found that Tian Xiaofeng's face was pale. Zhu Manli felt cold and knew that Tian Xiaofeng must have done this.

Deliberately destroying public property, the amount is small and the circumstances are minor, it is a general violation of the law, and it will be fine if you warn it and compensate for the loss. However, the surveillance cameras in the community are custom-made high-end goods, more than 1,000 yuan each, and more than a dozen have been repeatedly destroyed, with a total loss of more than 10,000. It has constituted a serious crime. According to the law on public security management and punishment, it can be punished for 3 years. The following fixed-term imprisonment.

Zhu Manli became more afraid as she thought about it, and she decided that she could not admit the crime: "Officer Wu, Xiaofeng is usually spoiled by his dad and is a bit headstrong. I remember, I criticized him for a trivial matter two days ago, this kid I was angry and did something wrong on impulse. I apologized for him to the comrades of the property and the owners. We will compensate for the broken camera at the price. But the camera that was damaged before has nothing to do with my Xiaofeng, so you can't count them all. Go ahead!"

Officer Wu smiled, then took out a bunch of screenshots from his briefcase and expanded them one by one: "Then how do you explain these few?"

Zhu Manli saw five or six portraits in police officer Wu's hands. Although they were vague, they recognized Tian Xiaofeng from the outline. Zhu Manli suddenly felt her brain buzzing, and she cursed the old lady with blood. The old godly woman is in trouble. You are so greedy about what other people's radishes do. Besides, Chen's radish and cabbage are strange. They are more delicious than the organic vegetables sold in the market. It is no wonder that my son stole it and he did not eat enough! Xiaofeng is also stupid, can't he hold himself tighter, the explosive headgear and limited edition sunglasses are so eye-catching, it is better not to pretend!

Officer Wu continued to stare at Zhu Manli and said: "Deputy Director Zhu, these six screenshots were taken from the SD cards of the twelve cameras, and the time ranged from mid-November to late December. Although the images are blurred, However, it can still be seen that the suspect's headgear and sunglasses are consistent with the image taken two days ago. We have reason to believe that the same person did it. This is a long-term case of deliberately destroying public property, which constitutes a criminal offence! Tian Xiaofeng , We suspect that you are related to the repeated sabotage cases of the monitoring head of the garden community, please go back with us to assist in the investigation!"

After listening to Officer Wu's words, Zhu Manli felt that her eyes went dark and her body swayed a few times, so she didn't fall down.

Officer Wu reached out and grabbed Tian Xiaofeng's upper arm. Tian Xiaofeng pulled Tian Yao's arm in horror, yelling "Woo" and shaking his head vigorously. Even if everyone didn't understand him, I guessed what he said was "I'm not going." ".