491-500

Mime private 491Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1083 Updated: 19-06-03 05:53

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Luo Shaohui had a bizarre dream. In the dream, he was sitting by the helicopter cabin door. At his feet was the endless sea. There was a big white ship on the sea with a red flag flying. There were many people with black hair and black eyes on board. The young are there, supporting each other and snuggling together, their expressions are nervous. There were more than a dozen speedboats behind the big ship, galloping in. Everyone on the speedboat was fierce and fierce, shooting indiscriminately at the ship with a machine gun. Every time a shuttle bullet hits it, the civilians on the big ship will exclaim in fear.

Luo Shaohui fired at the speedboat with a door machine gun to prevent them from chasing the ship. With aerial fire interception, the speedboat slowed down and the ship finally gained enough time to sail out of the bay and into the open sea.

Just as the helicopter was about to pull up and left this sea area, Luo Shaohui suffered severe head pain and his body fell from the plane door.

He saw his comrade-in-arms leaning out half of his body, trying to reach out and hold him, but after a second, the painful face of the comrade-in-arms gradually disappeared, and the sea water flooded Luo Shaohui.

I don't know how long it took, Luo Shaohui opened his eyes again, and he was already deep in the ocean, with blue and quiet water above his head, and a group of bottlenose dolphins swimming around him curiously.

The dolphins regarded Luo Shaohui as the same kind, and accepted him into the group. They took turns pushing him forward with their snouts and back. Sometimes he would take the initiative to swim with the dolphins. When he got tired, he would grab the dorsal fin to rest. They chase schools of Shatin fish, avoid man-eating killer whales, and follow the ocean currents around most of the earth.

Luo Shaohui couldn't remember how long he had soaked in the sea water, only remember that the water temperature changed from warm to cold, and warm again from the cold.

Memories are sometimes vague and sometimes chaotic. Most of the time, he is vague but dull, and occasionally a moment of lucidity will make him remember who he is. At this time, he would leave the group of dolphins, patrolling in the sea, looking for his way home, but before he remembered the route home, his memory returned to chaos, and he became a lone soul wandering in the sea.

A female dolphin who has lost her cub seems to treat him as a malformed baby dolphin. She takes care of her carefully. When Luo Shaohui goes missing, she perseveres in searching for him and brings him back to the protection of the group.

Until one day, the group of dolphins and the group of sharks met, and a great battle was inevitable. The sea was boiling, the blood and water were muddy with the meat, and Luo Shaohui's eyes were muddy. The strong smell of blood made Luo Shaohui a headache. He once again left the dolphin protection circle , I want to go back to my hometown following the route in memory.

At this moment, a four-meter-long great white shark rushed towards an unsuspecting human with its mouth wide open. Its teeth were like sharp razors, which could easily tear off Luo Shaohui's thigh.

At the very moment, the female dolphin rammed from the side like a cannonball, poked the shark's right cheek with a short kiss, and made a "boom" sound. The shark was in pain, let Luo Shaohui let go, and turned to attack the female dolphin. The female dolphin had no resistance under the attack of the white shark, and was quickly bitten off a large piece of meat.