206-210

Chapter 206:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1148 Updated: 19-03-23 07:08

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Well, but there is a master, and the package will be completed within a month!"

"Really? Thank you, Master!" Qing Shan pretended to be melancholy and sighed under his bangs.

"Hey, there is no way. Who will let the master owe you four million for the house? I'm afraid I won't be able to pay it back for a while. I can only use medical skills to repay the debt. I don't know if it will work..."

Zhan Feng's face instantly flushed with shame, and he was anxious to kneel for Qing Shan:

"Master, I don't know what to do! Please stop mentioning it! If it weren't for you, my dad might already... Isn't his life worth four million? I'll give you another 40 million. I feel less! Master, I said at the beginning that I would not take your money, you must force me to take it! My dad still doesn't know about the house I sold you, so don't miss it, or he has to take it. I can't be killed by crutches. The named disciple is also an apprentice. You can't hurt me..."

After speaking, Zhan Feng stared at Qingshan pitifully, begging her to agree.

Qingshan snorted, "Okay, then we'll have to clean up, but the master will give your dad free body conditioning. You are responsible for my room and board on Hong Kong Island. Is there any problem?"

"No problem, master, you live in my house. My dad has a villa on the top of the mountain. I take you to eat delicious food every day. I know where there are foods on Hong Kong Island. I will definitely satisfy you!"

"A word is settled!"

The two were chatting when they heard the sound of knocking on the glass. It turned out that the nurse in the ward was calling them both.

Seeing that the two people were paying attention to themselves, the nurse quickly reached out and pointed at the bed.

Qing Shan and Zhan Feng looked at Zhan Kunpeng with all four eyes, only to see the old Zhan, who had been sleeping with his eyes closed, was now looking at them with wide eyes.

..............................................................................

Serijek was tied with "work"-shaped handcuffs on his hands and feet, and a cheek-like protective gear was squeezed in his mouth. Batur and Rebe pushed him into the police car one by one, preparing to go to the airport.

Luo Wenyuan stood opposite the green mountain, holding Qingshan's face, and asked softly:

"Really not going back with me?"

The baby fat on Qing Shan's face was held up by Luo Wenyuan's palm, so that his eyes were bent.

"I promised to stay here to treat Zhanfeng's father, and I will go back in a few days. It will take two weeks as long as one month. You ask Uncle Bai to ask for leave from school for me."

Luo Wenyuan sighed:

"Well, I'll pick you up when I'm done. Take the phone with you. If you have anything to contact me as soon as possible, have you heard?"

Qingshan was squeezed into an owl face by Luo Wenyuan, and he was about to point his elbows to the pool point. How could he know that Luo Wenyuan had been prepared for a long time, grabbed her hands, put her arms around, and gently dropped a kiss on the top of her hair.

Before Qing Shan counterattacked, Luo Wenyuan gave a chuckle, took a step back, took a deep look at her, and turned back into the escort vehicle.

The convoy sounded the sirens and galloped all the way down the mountain. Qingshan stood there until the red and blue lights on the roof of the car could not be seen before turning back to St. Vlad's Hospital.