91-95

Chapter 91:Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1223 Updated: 19-02-22 08:24

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The red light appeared in the room out of thin air, first buzzing around the green hills to behave like a baby.

"Master, who is Su Daji?"

"what?"

"Sister hi?"

"what??"

"Also, what about compliments?"

"what???"

"Brother Ruyi said that you, like them, are both beautiful and troubled!"

Qing Shan's eyebrows trembled, and he gave a dry laugh, interrupting the red light's questioning.

There are often similar sections in TV dramas and martial arts novels. A certain hero shoots like electricity and clicks on a certain acupuncture point on a person. As a result, that person collapses and faints. In the past, Qing Shan thought it was artistic processing, or even made up randomly. No one knew that after reading Xuan Huizi's medical books, he knew that people really have fainting points. The descriptions in the novels are also derived from life, not groundless.

All martial arts in the world come from Shaolin, and Shaolin Kungfu also has the "Songs of fainting eleven points", which introduces in detail the eleven acupoints of the human body that can cause fainting.

"The eleven acupuncture points for fainting are detailed, and the cranial fontanelle is on the star. The front and back are two wind palaces, and the head and ears are dumb. The occipital spectrum of Tongtian jade is registered, and Yingchen falls asleep in the middle. It's a dull man because of a small injury."

These eleven acupuncture points, if the acupoint selection is accurate and the technique is proper, people will faint instantly. Since Qing Shan couldn't stun Luo Wenyuan, he planned to tap his fainting point to make him fall asleep.

But for the first time, Qing Shan practiced fainting points on a person. She was afraid that too much force would make Luo Wenyuan a "dull man", so instead of forcibly pointing with orchids, she chose the three places behind the ear, Fengfu and Touwei. Spiritual force massage slowly, although the effect is slow, but it is safer.

In fact, Qing Shan's success was a bit of a fluke. Luo Wenyuan lacked sleep for a long time and had no defense against Qing Shan. That's why she followed her way. If you change your person, you won't be obediently waiting for the dizziness to take effect.

Qing Shan took off Luo Wenyuan's glasses and wiped off the artificial tears with gauze. The artificial tears were originally colorless and transparent, but after a night of soaking, they turned into turbid meat washing water.

Qing Shan opened the curtains a bit, and leaned over to observe his eyeballs carefully by the sunlight. There was a lot of pus coming out of the place that had been thoroughly disinfected yesterday, giving off the rancid smell of dead fish. It seems that the wound of Gu worms will not be healed without removing it.

"Red light, take a good look."

The red light buzzed over and landed on the tip of Luo Wenyuan's nose, with ruby ​​eyes staring in the direction of his eyes.

Feeling the red light a little bit is like facing a big enemy, the four legs propped up, stretched out the sickle-shaped claws to draw on Luo Wenyuan's eyeballs, Qingshan quickly grasped it, and frightened cold sweat: