41-45

Chapter 41Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1211 Updated: 19-02-11 00:12

You can search "Rebirth 90 Space Jade Bangle Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Gao Xiang and Zhan Feng have received the notice and waited early at the elevator door on the top floor.

Seeing Qingshan coming, Zhan Feng dashed up, showing his big white teeth: "Little genius doctor, you are here!"

Chen Qingshan nodded: "Shao Zhan, are you back from Hong Kong Island?"

Zhan Feng returned to Hong Kong Island to report on the situation of the city after being cleared of blood by Qing Shan. By the way, he took away the video footage of Qing Shan's fight against him and gave it to his father, Zhan Kunpeng.

Zhan Kunpeng used to be the elder of the Tianan Gang and is now one of the major shareholders of the Tianan Group. After watching the video, Zhan Kunpeng immediately realized that his son had met an expert this time.

He asked Zhan Feng to report everything that happened after he met Chen Qingshan, and then he yelled at Zhan Feng for being too stingy, losing the face of his Zhan family, and beating his son with a civilized stick. .

After the cordial meeting between Zhan Kunpeng and his son, they reached a friendly consensus and asked Zhan Feng to go back and perform well in front of Chen Qingshan. No matter what the genius doctor needed, he would find a way to satisfy her and look for opportunities to corrupt her with money-coated shells.

Zhan Kunpeng is an old man. He thought: if people eat whole grains, there is no one who does not get sick. Moreover, Zhan's family has a special status and background on Hong Kong Island. No one knows if anyone will seek revenge and make trouble in the future. If he can talk to such a genius doctor Play a good relationship, no more than a hole card to save your life.

After Zhan Feng returned to Lian City, he learned that Chen Qingshan was taking the college entrance examination and did not dare to disturb her, so he did not meet until today.

"Oh, little genius doctor, since you dredged my meridians, I feel comfortable all over my body. When practicing the exercises, I often feel hot air rushing in the lower abdomen. It's very comfortable!"

Qing Shan smiled, it seemed that Zhan Feng was a blessing in disguise and was about to develop his secret strength.

When a person is active, every action will make the muscles generate heat energy, which is actually the vitality of the human body. The energy in most people's body will radiate along with the pores, but if you can hold this energy and guide it to flow in the meridians, it is what Taoists call refining Qi, which is dark energy.

Looking at the entire Huaxia, those from outsiders who have cultivated to Ajin's abilities are rare masters. They can only step into the threshold of Ajin without Zhanfeng. They are also talented, and will not be able to achieve martial arts achievements in the future. Limited.

"Congratulations to Zhan Shao, you are about to develop your secret energy!"

"Wh, what? Little genius doctor, are you serious?"

An Jin Zhanfeng knew it. He heard from his father that his grandfather was a master of Dark Jin, and he was a great hero who killed the foreign devils who did evil in China.

Zhan Feng grew up listening to the story of his grandfather, and he also imagined that one day he would become a master of dark power, defend his family and defend the country, and eliminate violence. He did not expect that he would really get his wish. How could he not be so excited!