Chapter 34: The Nook

Third Person's POV

"Girls, girls. Put down your guns." Hani mumbles but the girls didn't listen and still pointing their guns to the truck.

Hani waits for whoever the driver is to go down. Then they all gasped when the driver did.

"Unnie!"

"Moonbyul unnie!"

"Lieutenant!"

"Squad 6! I miss your stubborn asses!!" Moonbyul yelled but then giggled when the girls hugged her.

"Ghad! You're alive! How did you...?"

"I've got some help. They're in the back." Moonbyul said and then looked at Jennie and smiles. Jennie looked at her confusedly.

Then someone got down from the back of the truck. Jennie gasped. Lisa looks at her. The girl then started crying and runs to approach them.

"Dad.. Mom.. oh my god!" she cries and hugged them both.

"Jen.." Her father mumbles as he hugged her tight.

"How are you? We heard about what happened. That they've located you." Her mother said and caressed Jennie's cheeks. Then they approached the girls.

"Then I heard where, and we started our plan. We've been planning ever since you got out. We are so sorry, we haven't got the chance to call you." Jennie's father said. Jennie just shook her head and hugged her father again.

Both of them glanced at Lisa and they hugged her too.

"Oh ghad, Chaeng.." Moonbyul mumbles and chuckles while looking at the girls.

She approached Chaeyoung and pats her head.

"Ghad!" she mumbles again and then remembered something.

"Why are you guys here?! I told you to go with the others in the Nook, didn't I?!"

The girls got startled with her sudden yell. They all bent their heads.

"Before you explain.. You will explain everything! But before that, let's go. We're going there."

"But unnie.." Jisoo calls her.

"They won't allow Chaeng inside, that's why we can't go there. We can't just leave her alone." Jisoo still explains.

"Oh.." Moonbyul mumbles.

"Yeah.. she's a host."

"I'll try to talk to them to let her in. Jen, you still have the transparent serum left, right?"

"Yes, mom."

"Okay. I have some with me as well. For now, let's go. We're all in danger outside." Her mother says.

"Wait." Moonbyul said and stared at the new girls.

"We'll explain later, Lt." Hani said. Moonbyul nodded.

"Okay. Take the van again." Moonbyul said as she walks to the truck.

"Unnie.." Jennie calls.

"Can I take the truck too? Please.." she requested.

"Of course, Nini. Come here." Her father said and puts his arm over his daughter's shoulders. Jennie immediately hugged him tight around his waist.

Lisa just watched them as they walk to the truck. She sighed deeply.

"Lisa? Do you want to join them?" Hani asked.

"Uhh.." Lisa looks at Jennie again, who didn't even look at her once before going in the truck.