PROLOGUE: Plague

Running...

Running...

Continuous running...

Chasing...

And running...

I can't stop...

We can't...

Or else...

We will turn just like them...

Panting...

Gasping...

Groans...

Catching for breath...

Shit! My lungs are almost out of air because of running...

"Ah! Fuck!"

I immediately stopped and grabbed her arm to pull her up. And then we fire. Unless we want them to catch up. But no! Hell no!

"Go! I got this!"

"I am not going without you!"

Then the others started firing too. She wiped her clothes and then fired again before continuing running.

"There! Get in!" Someone yelled.

We ran faster. Someone shot the chains and opened the gates. We wait for the others before we closed it again. Someone threw a flash grenade before we ran inside the premises and hid.

Thank God! No one followed us but the sound of the flash grenade before it exploded, shattering them inside out.

"Those infecteds are no joke!"

"Where are the others?"

Great. Before we got here, the team got split up unintentionally. No one's even answering from them through the radio. We don't know what happened to them.

"Oh shit!"

"You guys hear that?"

"This is not good!"

We peeked through the windows and saw two helicopters above, flying in high speed away from the place. We ran outside again and shouted on top of our lungs while waving our hands.

"Shit!"

"Alpha 1. Do you copy?!"

"Alpha 1!"

"They left us?! I can't believe this!"

"Guys! Get inside! Look!"

We turned behind us, outside the gates, and saw some infecteds roaming around again. We immediately went back inside.

Jeongyeon suddenly yelled and throws her backpack on the floor. Not just her bag but everything she grabbed, she throws them.

"Hey! Keep quiet or you'll attract them here." Nayeon yelled at her.

"We're trapped!" Jeongyeon yelled.

"We're gonna figure this out. On how to escape this place." Kai said.

"Yeah? Did you try calling them again?" Jungkook mutters.

"Still nothing. But we will figure this out. We're gonna get out of here, alive. All of us." He said.