Chapter 2: Pulled out

"F-Fuck!"

"W-What j-just happened.."

"A-Aish! T-This is b-bullshit!"

"U-Ugh!"

I touched my head and looked at my hand. I wiped my blood and tried to stand up. I can hear them groan in pain too as we crawl outside the van. Jungkook stands and ran to the driver's seat.

"Holy shit!" He scowled and then fired.

"Why?!" Kai yelled at him.

"Infected, sir. It happened too fast, maybe he's sick already even before he saw us." Jungkook said.

Jeongyeon helped me stand and I groaned. I glanced down on my stomach and crap. A broken glass pierced my side. I clenched my eyes as my head bent backwards. It feels numb but I can feel it slowly.

"Shit!" Hyuna muttered. I glared at her while panting.

Hani unnie leaned down and pulled the broken glass. I screamed in pain and looked at her in disbelief.

"U-Unnie!"

"Nayeon-ssi, work on with one of those vehicles and we need to buy something for Lisa's wound." Hani unnie said while covering my wound with her hand over mine.

Nayeon ran to one vehicle to get it started. Jeongyeon and Hani unnie helped me to stand up and walk. They settled me at the back while Nayeon drives. The alphas took one of their own.

"We don't have time to stop by. Nayeon-ssi, drive fast to the location and let our medic treat me."

"No. We have a lot of— Unnie, I'm okay. It's not that deep. We have to hurry."

After an hour, my eyes are getting heavy. I glanced in front and saw what's coming for us. Even the girls reacted.

"This is gonna be so hard." Jeongyeon mumbles.

"I-I uh.." I gulped and lifted my hand. The bleeding isn't stopping yet and I really want to pass out.

"Can you still hold it?"

"U-Unnie, I-I'm fine."

"Nayeon, don't stop. We're almost there."

"Yes, ma'am."

Nayeon then stepped on the gas pedal hard. Infected are flying when the car hits them. Hani unnie and Hyuna stuck out their upper bodies outside and shoots. Serious badass we have here.

To be honest, Hyuna is a real badass. I mean, she's quite good and skilled. But still, I prefer character than that. And her attitude sucks.

"Bravo 2, arrived at location. Copy?"

"Copy that, Bravo 2. Central is waiting at the coordinates."

Nayeon stopped and turned at us.

"Unnie, we have to stop here. The car won't make it."

Hani unnie looked at me. I clenched my jaw and nodded to her. Then she helped me to get down. Goddamnit! She pulled me all of a sudden!

"Woah! Argh!" I groaned when my feet touched the ground that makes me quivered.

"We don't have a choice."

"U-Unnie, I can d-do it."

Then we had another skirmish as we reached the helicopter waiting for us. They are getting faster and I am left behind. I tried my best to get faster and resist the pain at the same time. I thought this wound is shallow but it's hurting a lot.